Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jedward V Lucie

1. Default their just kids

two brave kids,just kids ffs....better to better themselves than give their parents a lot of grief...lets not forget there are plenty of kids their age who are killing themselves because they think they and everybody else thinks their worthless..again two brave seventeen year old kids---and probably a lot more mature than those bullying them-and some of the posters here

is it just me or is stacey soloman turning into a real little sex pot?

By the way i think Simon made the correct decision, Lucy wouldn't have went on to win so lets give the boys a chance, I think there may be a conspiracy aginst them in that the quality of their sound always seems like the mic isn't quite on right or something, i know they may not be the worlds best singers but they sounded better back at their auditions than they do now, somthin up with that me thinks!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    By the way i think Simon made the correct decision, Lucy wouldn't have went on to win so lets give the boys a chance, I think there may be a conspiracy aginst them in that the quality of their sound always seems like the mic isn't quite on right or something, i know they may not be the worlds best singers but they sounded better back at their auditions than they do now, somthin up with that me thinks!!!

the blondie voice coach whose name escape me............said last night that she does very little work with them compared to rest of the contestants..........if she had she more time ,they would be better and that they could sing.

IN JED WE TRUST

nbt

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldWarrior View Post
    two brave kids,just kids ffs....better to better themselves than give their parents a lot of grief...lets not forget there are plenty of kids their age who are killing themselves because they think they and everybody else thinks their worthless..again two brave seventeen year old kids---and probably a lot more mature than those bullying them-and some of the posters here
    soon the parents will be killing themselves instead.I can envision an army full of cheese graters walking around.TI think that the sight of these two would give any parent all the grief that they could handle.

i reckon the ladooooooo has his hair like this,
    Westside.

Reviews

Simon Cowell is some half wit he has discredited his own show more ratings if he kept them in more publicity for the show his ego boosted etc...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Anorexic

All i can say is that both Danni Minouge and Cheryl Cole are like adverts for Anorexia
    ffs they look terrible,if u took off the makeup i would say they are scary.
    Cheryl Cole said recently in an interview that when she started out she was 9.5 stone (59 kgs)
    she is 5'3"(161 cm) which to me sounds nice and trim,but she said she was really fat,yes really
    fat ffs because she couldnt fit into jeans with a 28 in waist. So she has procceded to lose 2 1/2
    stone by basically starving herself so now she is 7 stone (44kgs)
    Now that is seriously underweight would say it must be like being in bed with a bicycle
    But the saddest part of this is that little girls from say 6 up see her as their role model
    and are trying to emulate her,so imagine the way the next generation are going to be,
    just seems like we will have the two extremes either obesity or anorexia no middle
    ground. Just have to add fair play to Colleen Rooney she went and had her baby at
    an NHS hospital and went the natural route and didnt go for a C Section like the too
    posh to push brigade,and also they arent selling the first pics of him so he wont be a
    media circus at 3 weeks old

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Cheryl Cole said recently in an interview that when she started out she was 9.5 stone (59 kgs)
    she is 5'3"(161 cm) which to me sounds nice and trim,but she said she was really fat,yes really
    fat ffs because she couldnt fit into jeans with a 28 in waist. So she has procceded to lose 2 1/2
    stone by basically starving herself so now she is 7 stone (44kgs)
    Now that is seriously underweight would say it must be like being in bed with a bicycle
    I wouldn't mind taking that bike for a long ride

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123