Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: 'The apprentice' show

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    50

    Talking 'The apprentice' show

    Was living with a lovely lady from new zealand not long ago

    Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

    Think of jack from eastenders-a monkey, phil=a bulldog etc.

    Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

    An absolute cutie though, anyone watch this show?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Was living with a lovely lady from new zealand not long ago

    Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

    Think of jack from eastenders-a monkey, phil=a bulldog etc.

    Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

    An absolute cutie though, anyone watch this show?
    yeah i watch it.. im sure the breief-meister is organising orgies in that house. and while breffni is doing all the ladies in various positions, the fat carrot top twat is sitting in the corner pulling his pud like a cuckhold hubbie.. the ginger twat

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Was living with a lovely lady from new zealand not long ago

    Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

    Think of jack from eastenders-a monkey, phil=a bulldog etc.

    Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

    An absolute cutie though, anyone watch this show?
    a rabbit? A physchopath rabbit maybe?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I saw it once

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Was living with a lovely lady from new zealand not long ago

    Were sitting watching a nature programme one night when it suddenly occured to her that most people actually replicate some form of an animal. some more than others but its actually very true

    Think of jack from eastenders-a monkey, phil=a bulldog etc.

    Speaking of which i was watching the recent show on tv 'the apprentice' very entertaining with the breister lad. anyhow the blonde lady is such a cute beauty, absolutely lovely, nice and girly/feminine. big big round eyes, small nose--she looks so so like a rabbit, which is a very cute creature of course

    An absolute cutie though, anyone watch this show?
    i dont really watch much tv.I have all the respect in the world for Bill Cullen because he went from being an apple seller on the sts of dublin to a self made millionaire.He does come accross as a bit of an arsehole though on this show.

    only saw it once though,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i dont really watch much tv.I have all the respect in the world for Bill Cullen because he went from being an apple seller on the sts of dublin to a self made millionaire.He does come accross as a bit of an arsehole though on this show.

    only saw it once though,
    Westside.
    dont know if you ever listen to Tom Dunne on Newstalk, but he does a brilliant impression of him.. Dr Bill lol.. right funny and that..
    also, the blonde woman who sits on his left hand side at the boardroom table.. she has a face like a well slapped arse.. you would think with all his money he could afford a decent looking bird to give him hand relief during meetings/firings..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I think that his wife

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    dont know if you ever listen to Tom Dunne on Newstalk, but he does a brilliant impression of him.. Dr Bill lol.. right funny and that..
    also, the blonde woman who sits on his left hand side at the boardroom table.. she has a face like a well slapped arse.. you would think with all his money he could afford a decent looking bird to give him hand relief during meetings/firings..
    in any event they are not young ppl by a long shot.Cullen is in his seventies as far as i know and she isnt young either.

    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    actually i hadnt thought about that.. he is knocking on a bit.. and if she is the same age, that explains why she looks like me auld nan...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I have his book

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    actually i hadnt thought about that.. he is knocking on a bit.. and if she is the same age, that explains why she looks like me auld nan...
    will check on it,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I have it here in front of me

    The book was first published in 2005 and there is a pic of him in it with a remark in the text that he is 63 so add on 4 years making him 67.I was a bit off but still not young though.

    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    he doesnt look bad for his age... i think i saw him on a chat show once, he is able to press the palms of his hands on the floor next to his feet while bending over and his legs straight.. i just tried to do that and pulled a hamstring, tore a glute and gave myself a hernia!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •