Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottled it last night

1. Default Bottled it last night

so i was in town, having a few drinks with a few mates, at one stage i remember thinking how nice it would be to end the evening with a fine lady - said goodbye to everyone i was with and left

but i bottled it and i feel bad because i was so close i dunno how much i can reveal here without me looking very bad and stupid

Reviews

Arrow details

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    so i was in town, having a few drinks with a few mates, at one stage i remember thinking how nice it would be to end the evening with a fine lady - said goodbye to everyone i was with and left

but i bottled it and i feel bad because i was so close i dunno how much i can reveal here without me looking very bad and stupid
    spit it out mate, you know you want too!

Blog Entries

Default Tex

please Tex ,tell us your story.

once upon a time............
    Westside.

4. Default

i ring up this girl i knew wasnt too far away - she says its alright to go over - its about 2am at this stage so i jump in a taxi down to a local landmark

i get there, call her, she tells me where she is, but i am a bit drunk and start wandering around

i get a text from her saying another customer has arrived and i will have to wait - thats fine i think - leaves me more time to find her place

eventually i find it and find a place thats a bit out of the way and discreet

anyway - other guy comes out, gets in the car and drives away

a few minutes later the girl calls me and tells me shes at the door - i look around the corner and see this gourgous girl standing at a doorway looking up and down for me

my heart immediately went to 1000bpm and i tell the girl i am on my way

i walked around and seen a taxi and jumped in

in fairness there was 2 things probably resting on my mind:

1. if i had paid her the full fee, i would have been walking home 5km or so
    2. if she had seen me walking towards her, i think she would have shut the door because i was twisted

Reviews

If you haven't already the least you can do is call or text the lady to apologise for wasting her time.

When you have done that maybe you could also suggest she leaves more time between clients so that she can properly prepare herself for the next client (have a wash)

Reviews

Exclamation time waster!

yea anon is right, you did waste her time as she was at the door waiting and looking for you!
    you should text her to say sorry, and explain what happened and why you thought it was best she didn't see you as you had a few beers in you!

aren't you glad you didn't go, because with a few beers in you, you would have dived into that pussy that hadn't been washed, just a lick of a baby wipe if your lucky!

7. Default

i dunno about textin her lads, i feel terrible already, when i was younger this woud hae never happened, nowadays its more freqent

i dunno about textin her lads, i feel terrible already, when i was younger this woud hae never happened, nowadays its more freqent
    Not texting her is much worse. I would text her to say sorry for wasting her time without thinking.

Even apart from being polite, she might put you down as a timewaster otherwise. She will probably understand, maybe she saw you. It's just a text.

9. Default

so what should i say? that i was nervous or drunk?

Reviews

You definitely bottled it Tex Mex.......in future, cut out the bottle and use the flute.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast