Hi boys & girls,

I am looking for your honest opinion about the following story. I will not disclose my personal opinion, because I am looking for unbiased replies.

It's a dull Sunday night. I'm an average looking guy and I head out alone for a pint or two to a popular pub & club in central Dublin. It's around 7.45 when I arrive. The pub is quiet and half empty. I sit down opposite a little stage and order a pint.

A little later a band starts performing on stage and the bar starts filling up. I enjoy the music and my pint. Suddenly this gorgeous looking woman (and I mean *REALLY* hot) comes into the bar. She looks exotic, South American I would say. Very short (almost non-existant) mini skirt, her hair pulled back and bound. She sits next to me, at a safe distance.

I continue to enjoy the music and my pint while she also orders a pint. A little while later a bunch of guys come in and crowd around the bar next to her. She moves closer towards me. Her legs are crossed and pointed at me. Her pint is on the bar behind my back, so in order to reach it she has to move her hand behind my back every single time. I continue to enjoy the music and my pint.

She seems to enjoy the music too and swings her left foot up and down to the rhythm, touching my foot every time she swings in my direction. She's looking at her phone, reading texts. 15 minutes later she heads for the loos. When she comes back she again sits next to me.

Now I have to go to the loo. When I come back she's gone. I notice she's standing next to the exit, looking at her phone. No eye contact. 5 minutes later she's gone.

Guys and girls (especially girls), what's your honest opinion of this situation?