Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jedward V Lucie

Reviews

Default Jedward V Lucie

Well Mr Cowell bottled his opportunity to get rid of John and Edward last night, obviously the ratings takes priority over singing talent and then to use the excuse that neither could win, hence he gets rid of Lucie. NBT you must be relieved, what did you promise him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Well Mr Cowell bottled his opportunity to get rid of John and Edward last night, obviously the ratings takes priority over singing talent and then to use the excuse that neither could win, hence he gets rid of Lucie. NBT you must be relieved, what did you promise him
    it's called 'X Factor' , not 'Best Singer Factor'

I disagree with Lucie going but the public voted that way, so Cowell only gave the public what they wanted.

Reviews

its a fix.. the show is the biggest load of me auld bolleex... Cowell has slated the twins since day 1, and then "lets the public decide" what a load of horse poo. this has to be one of the worst shows on TV, followed closely by that other Cowell shit "America /Britains got talent".. I'd say the bird that got the boot from X factor last night must feel like topping herself, considering that the Twins havent got a note in their head, and dance like my auld nan after 6 sherries at a wedding..

Reviews

Mr Cowell has made the point that it is actually a singing competition, I agree that Jedward have the X factor but just thought after all his comments about leaving the country etc. should they win, that he copped out. Anyone left can win so I was just surprised by his decision, usually he is prepared to make tough calls, this one I think he bottled as he knows that their involvement increases ratings....

Reviews

Thumbs down what a load of s**t

x-factor is a load of crap!

its the biggest load of shit on the telly, its not about singing anymore, its all about ratings and how they can get the viewers back next week, and i all i read in the paper is about these twins, i dont watch x-factor and never will, but whats the score with these 2, i read that there crap, but manage to survive every week!

the only person winning in this programme is cowhell, the more you clowns tune in and vote for the clowns that are on the show, the more money cohwell makes!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Mr Cowell has made the point that it is actually a singing competition, I agree that Jedward have the X factor but just thought after all his comments about leaving the country etc. should they win, that he copped out. Anyone left can win so I was just surprised by his decision, usually he is prepared to make tough calls, this one I think he bottled as he knows that their involvement increases ratings....
    He didn't bottle anything. He knows what way the results are going. The whole thing is a set up.
    I switched on just as Jedward were poncing around the stage and waited to see the result.
    No surpise he kept them on the show. He probably saw the girl as more of a threat later in the series.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

NBT you must be relieved, what did you promise him

Yeah but i needed that blonde taffy twat to be voted off not the chick for me bet, however i still there for another week.

As for cowell,

i said it last wk, when he saved that welsh twat , he wussed out ...........so at least he is consistent by going to the public vote again this week.

nbt

Blog Entries

Default They should win it

i reckon its fixed and its all a gimmick for Cowell and co.

a load of shit,
    Westside.

9. Default fair play

fair play to the two young bucks,and lets not forget thats all they are,just kids for having the courage week after week to get up on stage,amid all the boos,bullying and shit thats been written about them.Pesonally id like to see them win it,not for their musical talent,for their bravery alone.how many of us could do what they do no matter how bad it is.i know i couldnt,.what would be nice would be for the ceiling to fall in on the cruel cunts heckling them in audience.fair play i say and shame on the bullies.

Blog Entries

Default Yes it does take courage

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldWarrior View Post
    fair play to the two young bucks,and lets not forget thats all they are,just kids for having the courage week after week to get up on stage,amid all the boos,bullying and shit thats been written about them.Pesonally id like to see them win it,not for their musical talent,for their bravery alone.how many of us could do what they do no matter how bad it is.i know i couldnt,.what would be nice would be for the ceiling to fall in on the cruel cunts heckling them in audience.fair play i say and shame on the bullies.
    it takes a lot of courage to stand on stage week after week and make jackasses of themselves.

Two morons,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast