Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The real problem with the budget cuts

Blog Entries

Default Yes, of course I'm sorry............

It was wrong of me to call you both fucking halfwits, you're probably something else completely........

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post

And by the way, what a lovely method of balancing your argument you set across...

You have the debating skill of a dictator.

(Is this where I say...and before you start - fuck off in advance!?)
    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    quite the compasionate lady..
    But please explain this to me. Why, after 10 serious posts in this thread, which I consider to be a serious subject, would you both reply to Taylors posts with the above reply???

Blankmann, you have refered to this lady as having the debating skills of a dictator, and then Ploy comments on her compasion............

And you question my reaction to this???

PS - There'll be no PM's, they seem to be less private these days anyway.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It was wrong of me to call you both fucking halfwits, you're probably something else completely........

But please explain this to me. Why, after 10 serious posts in this thread, which I consider to be a serious subject, would you both reply to Taylors posts with the above reply???

Blankmann, you have refered to this lady as having the debating skills of a dictator, and then Ploy comments on her compasion............

And you question my reaction to this???

PS - There'll be no PM's, they seem to be less private these days anyway.........

well Luther.....if you refuse to apologise, I'll just have to show everyone how easy I made it for you to put this behind us....

subject : let's call the whole thing off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn Luther,

I just want to be friends. I get on with most of the other moderators, but you just don't like me, do you?

There you are, calling me names, getting in the way of a good debate. I am not liable for not knowing the history of each and every member of this forum, if I offend them (honestly unintentionally) then I will apologise and move on. You can see that in any of the PM's I have sent.

I suggest you suck it up and do the same, so I'm offering you the opportunity to save some face and put this behind us.

Friends?

Reviews

i actually thought that what she was referring to lacked compassion for the person who had commited the act, and then the fuck off in advance was the icing on the cake.. it was my opinion, and it wasnt offensive.. so i am entitled to post it.. much as she is obviously entitled to tell everyone to fuck off in advance..

Blog Entries

well Luther.....if you refuse to apologise, I'll just have to show everyone how easy I made it for you to put this behind us....

subject : let's call the whole thing off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn Luther,

I just want to be friends. I get on with most of the other moderators, but you just don't like me, do you?

There you are, calling me names, getting in the way of a good debate. I am not liable for not knowing the history of each and every member of this forum, if I offend them (honestly unintentionally) then I will apologise and move on. You can see that in any of the PM's I have sent.

I suggest you suck it up and do the same, so I'm offering you the opportunity to save some face and put this behind us.

Friends?
    Maybe you'd like to go back and read my last post and title again..........

I have no problem dealing with this on the public forum...............
    L

Blog Entries

rare you see 'PeaceKeepers' attacking people for no reason.....he obviously has a personal agenda....

was hilarious seeing him lose his head like that though, he's got it in for you in a big way ploy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Maybe you'd like to go back and read my last post and title again..........

I have no problem dealing with this on the public forum...............
    so you stand by calling me a 'fucking halfwit'???

and of course you don't mind airing your laundry in public, you clearly lack any kind of class or humility.

I however will drop this here, it will only become boring for the forum

I apologise to everyone (including Luther) for any time wasted reading this drivel, when it could have all been put to bed with a simple apology from the peacekeeper himself

Reviews

rare you see 'PeaceKeepers' attacking people for no reason.....he obviously has a personal agenda....

was hilarious seeing him lose his head like that though, he's got it in for you in a big way ploy
    im not going to be bullied or insulted by him.. as i said, its amazing he is still a moderator, i havent seen any of the other moderators insulting or launching personal attacks on members of this forum, yet Luther seems to get away with it with total impunity..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    how long does it take to make a decision?A few seconds and it cant be undone.You know i keep hearing stuff about it being a cop out and to be honest i thought this before too but its not.I actually blame those who are close to the ppl in "some" of the cases.Not all cases but alot of cases.The ppl who take their own lives arent thinking right but unfortunatly it only takes a short while for it happen.

Westside.
    I would'nt necessarily hold those close to a suicide victim to blame for their actions. Men in particular, are notorious for bottling up their pressures and not seeking help or talking to somebody about their depression and what is making them depressed. Suicide is probably just the tip of the iceberg, as deaths from heart attacks and addiction/substance abuse may have similar root causes. Women seem to be much better at coping with stress and they certainly gain more from networking with their peers.

Blog Entries

so you stand by calling me a 'fucking halfwit'???

and of course you don't mind airing your laundry in public, you clearly lack any kind of class or humility.

I however will drop this here, it will only become boring for the forum

I apologise to everyone (including Luther) for any time wasted reading this drivel, when it could have all been put to bed with a simple apology from the peacekeeper himself
    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    im not going to be bullied or insulted by him.. as i said, its amazing he is still a moderator, i havent seen any of the other moderators insulting or launching personal attacks on members of this forum, yet Luther seems to get away with it with total impunity..
    I'd like to direct both of you to the title of post No.22 in this thread. I posted it 5 and a half hours ago........

Do you not see it???

Can you not read it???
    L

Blog Entries

Default And to all the site members.........

If anybody else thought that my posts this morning in reply to Blankmannn and Ploy was out out order, I apologise to you also........

In my opinion I felt the earlier posts were insulting to another member on a topic and thread I felt was very serious...........

I have apologised to them despite their continuing to ignore it, but I must say I felt provoked into saying what I originally posted..........

And to be told since, that I lack class and humility, that I lost the head, that I was attacking people for no reason, that I have a personal agenda here, and to be called a bully, and to have my position as a moderator here questioned I find deeply hurtfull and insulting............

Despite Blankmannn posting a private message here, calling for me to apologise to him in private, I felt no need to go down that route and apologised on the public forum. Only to be ignored..........

I again apologise to all the members here. If anybody else here finds my position as a moderator unacceptable please feel free to speak.........
    L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast