Thread: A little discretion girls

Reviews

Default A little discretion girls

Decided to go for a punt today. Appointment made in Kildare and when I arrived the previous punter passed me at the front door on the way out. Now there are two ladies sharing the apartment and the one with whom I made the appointment claimed that the punter was leaving the other girl. This may be true but:
    1. I don't want to see another punter.
    2. I don't want to be seen by another punter.
    3. He may not have been with the other girl, thus not allowing for appropriate hygiene.
    Just as the majority of punters here are considerate of the ladies I believe these ladies should show discretion and consideration. Allow sufficient time between appointments when sharing a location The vast majority do, but it is the few greedy ones that can make it hell.

Needless to say, I excused myself and left, reselected and punted elsewhere.

Never mind meeting the last punter. I once arranged to meet a spanish lady close to christchurch. When I arrived after her buzzing me up, her boyfriend was putting on his coat when she answered the door to me. I asked what the story was and she told me he was going to the pub for the half hour.

Default a little discression

it sure isnt great when you meet another punter at the door,what gets me is when im left standing on the street waiting to be let in.4 or 5 minutes seems like forever.on one ocasion i met another punter on the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Never mind meeting the last punter. I once arranged to meet a spanish lady close to christchurch. When I arrived after her buzzing me up, her boyfriend was putting on his coat when she answered the door to me. I asked what the story was and she told me he was going to the pub for the half hour.
    lol you should have said, hold on mate give me 2 mins and I'll join you for a pint

Blog Entries

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    lol you should have said, hold on mate give me 2 mins and I'll join you for a pint
    he might have got anal off him on the way home.

for he's a jolly good fellow,
    Westside