Thread: Dolly Darling's Aphrodisiac Poached Pear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dolly Darling's Aphrodisiac Poached Pear

It's the perfect season for Poached Pears!
    There are these lovely pears with red skin on them that I buy in the organic section. I have a pressure cooker for cooking the poached pears. Pressure Cookers are the best! So take the veggie scrub brush and scrub the pear (keeping on the skin), snip off the stem if you wish. Cut out any bruises from the skin. I never use sugar in any of my foods, but have learned various herbs that make you forget all about sugar... so in this case, I use ground vanilla powder. Its the vanilla bean thats been grounded, with no other additives. So in the pressure cooker place the pears (I do 4 at a time) and add water about 1/2-1 inch. 1-2 teaspoons of Vanilla Powder. Cover with lid and begin pressure cooker on high heat till it reaches full pressure. Lower heat and continue to cook on very low heat for 20 minutes. Turn off burner and pressure cooker will unlock as it cools down. Stick a fork in pear to see if it is soft. If not, cook a little longer. When ready, put pear in bowl and pour a little of the vanilla water over it. With each bite of the pear, I like to use a spoon and take some vanilla water on it.

Delicious! This is "Dolly Darling's Aphrodisiac Poached Pear" recipe

Here's a little Dolly Darling secret revealed: I use various herbs known for aphrodisiac qualities and you might say that's what keeps me always ready for pleasure! So every morning, I start my day off with a poached pear in vanilla water. It is light and refreshing and warming and gives me a kick in my sex drive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    It's the perfect season for Poached Pears!
    There are these lovely pears with red skin on them that I buy in the organic section. I have a pressure cooker for cooking the poached pears. Pressure Cookers are the best! So take the veggie scrub brush and scrub the pear (keeping on the skin), snip off the stem if you wish. Cut out any bruises from the skin. I never use sugar in any of my foods, but have learned various herbs that make you forget all about sugar... so in this case, I use ground vanilla powder. Its the vanilla bean thats been grounded, with no other additives. So in the pressure cooker place the pears (I do 4 at a time) and add water about 1/2-1 inch. 1-2 teaspoons of Vanilla Powder. Cover with lid and begin pressure cooker on high heat till it reaches full pressure. Lower heat and continue to cook on very low heat for 20 minutes. Turn off burner and pressure cooker will unlock as it cools down. Stick a fork in pear to see if it is soft. If not, cook a little longer. When ready, put pear in bowl and pour a little of the vanilla water over it. With each bite of the pear, I like to use a spoon and take some vanilla water on it.

Delicious! This is "Dolly Darling's Aphrodisiac Poached Pear" recipe

Here's a little Dolly Darling secret revealed: I use various herbs known for aphrodisiac qualities and you might say that's what keeps me always ready for pleasure! So every morning, I start my day off with a poached pear in vanilla water. It is light and refreshing and warming and gives me a kick in my sex drive.

nice one dolly, but I fear you are overlooking something....

pears are fucking rank