Thread: Mia Belgium Contact - Where has it gone

Reviews

Default Mia Belgium Contact - Where has it gone

I sent you a rebuttal of comments on my review that were posted by Mia Belgium (Review 016986), where have they gone? They are not on the review as yet though sent this morning. Comments were that I was on time (as agreed), not annoyed (as I had not been subject to a switch tactic at this point) etc..so where has my contact with you gone. Also pm'd you as regards confirming these comments, so can you explain please?? Apologies in advance if it is a backlog issue.

What exactly actually happened to you?

Reviews

I was in town, agreed time with Mia, agreed what way she should dress etc. All conducted in perfect English. Arrived to be greeted by a girl with no English and not dressed as agreed. I had noted from a previous review that a 'switch' was a possibilty so asked for Mia. She came in and said she had a double booking, client on the way but she would send her friend to him and we could go ahead. I said no thanks! Posted review to this effect and she posts comments that I was late, she had to go and agree with a regular customer that she could go to me, that I arrived annoyed etc. Upshot is I was annoyed AFTER these events, please see previous posts about bad days punting....anyways I sent my comments to this effect i.e. that I was not late etc...now just wondering where they have disappeared to...probably just a backlog issue...I hope...