Thread: One of Dublin's and Ireland best kept secrets

Default One of Dublin's and Ireland best kept secrets

Great to see an irish woman not afraid to express her sexuality;

Aeilis - Home

She is looking fantastic as ever!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

hmmmmm

I'm sure she's lovely, and that.....but.....why are her pics such poor quality.....??????????? :O

Blog Entries

Default thanks

thanks bigwillie xxxxxxxx

and blankmann dont even get me started on the pics was shafted by photog so they are temporary ones to fill the void until i find an actual PROFESSSIONAL photographer.

also i just want to apologise to all those who were hoping to see me in the next few days but due to unforseen circumstances i will not be back working until monday sorry for the late notice and inconvience but i promise i will make it up to all of you

xxxxxxx

Reviews

Aeilis, you can actually adapt any photo using Photoshop etc, this website is an advertisement for its' functionality and enhancement capabilities, not saying that you need any but, in short, bad photos can be made good without another photoshoot. Maybe not the photos but the website at fault (?) if you want any help with either, pm me but looking forward to Monday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Aeilis, you can actually adapt any photo using Photoshop etc, this website is an advertisement for its' functionality and enhancement capabilities, not saying that you need any but, in short, bad photos can be made good without another photoshoot. Maybe not the photos but the website at fault (?) if you want any help with either, pm me but looking forward to Monday.

yes but photoshop and me would be like maramalde and chocolate spread on the same sandwich
    i really show my blonde roots when it comes to technology

mmmmm monday it is hunny,loooking forward to it xxxxxx

Reviews

Looking forward to seeing those roots and tan!