Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: South Terace Direction

  1. #1

    Default South Terace Direction

    Hiya folks,

    Any one know of any girls working this part of the city????? (and not the Quay Girls ) don't fancy the Opera House area by night......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    presume u mean Cork boooy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyfun View Post
    Hiya folks,

    Any one know of any girls working this part of the city????? (and not the Quay Girls ) don't fancy the Opera House area by night......
    Now I understand why someone was quite abrupt with me on the phone yesterday, when I mentioned the general area where I'm leaving
    He must have thought I'm one of those girls

    Hoping to clear it up for everybody ... I may live in that area but I got nothing to do with any "Quay Girls" ... and to be honest I doubt any of them is living in my building ... which by the way is very safe to get to

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post

    Hoping to clear it up for everybody ... I may live in that area but I got nothing to do with any "Quay Girls" ... and to be honest I doubt any of them is living in my building ... which by the way is very safe to get to

    no worries there Karin , some of the quay girls wouldnt be left even clean your plush pad

    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riskyfun View Post
    don't fancy the Opera House area by night......
    Well thats some user name you picked then


    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    no worries there Karin , some of the quay girls wouldnt be left even clean your plush pad

    nbt
    You know better then me hun, so I believe it if you say it angels6
    Thanks

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  7. #7

    Default

    Thanks all...... Will use these pages more often....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •