Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social Welfare cuts

Reviews

Make sure you keep paying those texts or your phone won't work.

Does a sailem seaker work on a ship?

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;151621]thats as far as ive read.I didnt bother reading the rest as i assumed it would be bullshit.

Thats what i feel you are all about . You don't read things thru and assume things . We all got into this mess because of the financial dealings and greed of the american economy which went tits up , and a year and a half later in Ireland , the media is fueling the fire between the public and private service .
    You now go on and say that most of the public service is not productive enough to have the salary they have . Please feel free to go into details , i'm fascinated at your wisdom as i'm sure many others are too , you seem to know so much , and it's only taken 5000 posts for this to come to light . Can't wait for the next 5000
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    although maybe not all the public service but alot of the public service should be privatised.They are not productive enough for the wages they pay.

Westside.
    There are plenty of cases where parts of the public service was privatised.
    And the resultant privatisation ended up costing the Taxpayer more, and service was reduced.

Public servants make up one sixth of the workforce they are getting paid and spending their money in private shops, childminders, restaurants, paying mortages etc. I.E keeping the economy moving

Reviews

Default Mosney

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    mosney needs to be closed downa dnall there deported back to whever they came from. U never hear about mosney anymore. The roma gypsies, send them back too. It's ridiculous.

Also if td's book into a hotel, (or not book into one), they don't need a receipt to prove it. So why do revenue come down on businesses for not providing receipts when deducting from p+l (profit and loss).

One law for us, no law for them.
    mosnet needs to be emptyied and rebuilt.imagine how popular it cud be again in the summer with no one having the money for fancy hols anymore.
    I used to love that place when i was a kid,the bumpers,the space round up,the class windows in the swimming pool looking into the restuarant.the big mushrooms that poured water over you with enough force to knock a rhino over and last but not least the fuckin crocidlie club
    the memories
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Mosney needs to be closed downa dnall there deported back to whever they came from. U NEVER hear about Mosney anymore. the Roma gypsies, send them back too. It's ridiculous.
    good point from 2001 to 2006 asylum seekers came here in their droves from Africa heavily pregnant the present law here at the was any child born here had automatic right to citizenship a clause in the Good Friday agreement backed this up so many houses later lots of new ones too hostels deporting thousands on chartered planes etc etc etc it now costs 350m annual to fund asylum seekers in this country=taxpayers money
    now we have non nationals absolutely over the moon at the generosity of this country e.g coming here to work telling welfare only working 10 hrs despite working 2 jobs collecting dole 205+rent allowance110+fuel allowance60per month average job in Poland 60 p.w! one part Allowance is scammed too girls living with their non national partners while she gets Rent Allowance=taxpayers money
    Nothing racist at all in my post I have 3 friends from East Europe & 2 from Africa, but my point is that so much money has gone/is going to the wrong people I object to my taxes being used in this way Taxpayers are now paying for these ridiculous situations....

Reviews

There is only 1 culprit here & that culprit, with the help of the media, is effecting a very clever divide & conquer assault on us. Public Vs Private. Don't you all get it - it's those cunts in FF ! I work in the private sector, I pay taxes, I am a member of no political organisation but I just don't get how we are not burning down these cunts offices.
    They ran our country for over a decade as if they had discovered the magic formula to eternal wealth. Anyone who shouted stop was a nay saying begrudger, should consider suicide (ala Bertie's advice) & even unpatriotic. Bertie wanted to remain popular & literally threw money at any public service unrest. That is the root of the problem - FF !!!!!!!!
    These arrogant, self-serving cunts & their sense of entitlement has fucked up my childrens future. What do they do when the shit hits the fan - appoint Lenihan, a legal man with no idea of his brief, to run the country's finances at the most important juncture we'll ever be at financially. Jobs for the boys, cunts ! Lenihan went to David McWilliam's house with his tail between his legs asking advice. Why did he get the fucking job if he doesn't understand it ???????????
    Now after throwing all this money at the public servants they have to take some back but no ones telling the tale, they created the problem. It saddens me to say this but I'm afraid that they have do have to take it back. Indian givers & all that.
    If I was a public servant & had done well under bench-marking etc. I might have bought a bigger home ? a nicer car ? better school for the bairns ? higher standard of living ? Of course I'd fight tooth & nail to stop these cunts taking it all back. I have no axe to grind with public servants, I can empathise but sorry, it has to happen. If you're going to protest then start at FF head office with a few molitof coctails & I'll be right there with you.
    I hate that political party & all it stands for. My grandfather was in the GPO in 1916, he was a Dev man & FF all his life. I know he'd be spinning in his grave to see what they have become. In a short space of time they transformed from a group of idealists, high thinkers with noble aspirations into a group of populist, corrupt, self important, self serving, self entitled, power hungry CUNTS.
    FF is more important than the people. FF will do or say anything to hold onto power. FF has no ideals. FF has no scruples. FF has cunts like the Lenihan dynasty, Flynn dynasty etc etc. People that the idiots of this country vote for unquestioningly. Anyone who voted for FF in 2007 deserves to take a disproportionate amount of pain now. You voted for a party whose leader was up to his neck in tribunal lies, deceit, bluster & all that. The cunt actually put luck on the horses forward as one of his excuses ............. & you still went to the polls like the lemmings you are.
    They say that you get the government you deserve ? You FF voters deserve this, I don't deserve my pay cut, I don't deserve any pain but I've had to take it & sorry public comrades but it's your turn.
    I don't really blame bankers or developers - their job is to make money & as much as they can. They don't pretend otherwise. Our government however had the power to curtail their outrageous activities but chose to let the gravy train roll for as long as possible.
    CUNTS !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Default Public service are useless

Quote Originally Posted by lordjohn View Post
    There are plenty of cases where parts of the public service was privatised.
    And the resultant privatisation ended up costing the Taxpayer more, and service was reduced.

Public servants make up one sixth of the workforce they are getting paid and spending their money in private shops, childminders, restaurants, paying mortages etc. I.E keeping the economy moving
    Take the city councils.They are a complete joke and waste of money.Take a simple thing like errecting a parking sign.This is a sogn around 15" or so in diametre.It would take one private sector worker to put it up.The council take three.One holds the ladder and another drives the van and the third hands the sign up to him.All three of these guys are taking home anywhere between 400 and 500 weeky.

Cleaning the streets.Get this.Each guy has a wheelie bin,a brush , a picker and a shovel.Nowadays most of the ones i see are putting some stuff into plastic bags ,letting them there at the side of the road to be collected bu a van ,containing two more council workers.One gets out and throws the bags into the van and their off.Doing the same job twice or three times to be exact.They have litter wardens that go around writting reports and sticking stickers on bins and fuck all success in prosecutions and ih yeah in case i forget,the van with two ,sometimes three guys come along and collect that rubbish too in a Special Dumping Investagation unit van.A complete waste of public money.

This kind of wastage is right accross teh board with the public service.Do you know that alot of these assholes can take time off work,be fully paid,to do a course??????They get 6 months sick leave with full pay.

They should have never gotten bench marking.They got bench marking relative to their performance benchmarked against the private sector.The thing is the provate sector are way more expericinced than the public sector.

Take a public sector engineer,surveyor,tradesman etc and put them in the private sector.They wont survive,simple as that.

The public sector might make up one sixth of the workforce but they are one sixth of the workforce being over paid based on their performance in comparison to the private sector performance.

With a few exceptions ,most of the public sector should be privatised.They are costing this country a fortune.Most of them dont produce anything,dont sell anything and alot of those that do are useless.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    good point from 2001 to 2006 asylum seekers came here in their droves from Africa heavily pregnant the present law here at the was any child born here had automatic right to citizenship a clause in the Good Friday agreement backed this up so many houses later lots of new ones too hostels deporting thousands on chartered planes etc etc etc it now costs 350m annual to fund asylum seekers in this country=taxpayers money
    now we have non nationals absolutely over the moon at the generosity of this country e.g coming here to work telling welfare only working 10 hrs despite working 2 jobs collecting dole 205+rent allowance110+fuel allowance60per month average job in Poland 60 p.w! one part Allowance is scammed too girls living with their non national partners while she gets Rent Allowance=taxpayers money
    Nothing racist at all in my post I have 3 friends from East Europe & 2 from Africa, but my point is that so much money has gone/is going to the wrong people I object to my taxes being used in this way Taxpayers are now paying for these ridiculous situations....
    i have being saying this from day one and have nothing but racist thrown back at me.Thrown back at me by the very same ppl being chased down by the banks now.By the very same cowards who shat themselves and gave FF ,Greens etc even more power by voting YES to Lisbon.

They will be more powerful within the EU because all the EU will be is one small elite circle for the politicians and their buddies.

not to worry though because the money is on its way,
    Westside.

Take the city councils.They are a complete joke and waste of money.Take a simple thing like errecting a parking sign.This is a sogn around 15" or so in diametre.It would take one private sector worker to put it up.The council take three.One holds the ladder and another drives the van and the third hands the sign up to him.All three of these guys are taking home anywhere between 400 and 500 weeky.
    Even if it was a private company it would take at least 2 guys. One to hold the ladder and the other to haul the heavy metal sign up the ladder.
    In reality the private company would charge the council top dollar for the service while employing two immigrants on minimum wage to do the dirty work.
    The 3 council lads would go on the dole where they would get €205 + wife allowance + kids allowance + medical card and the whole exercise in privatising the signage hanging would cost the taxpayer twice as much as the 3 lads are now costing.

This kind of wastage is right accross teh board with the public service.Do you know that alot of these assholes can take time off work,be fully paid,to do a course??????They get 6 months sick leave with full pay.
    Many Public servants don't pay full PRSI they are not entitled to Dental, old age pension and a host of other Social welfare payments.
    Yes they are paid full pay for six months sick, but the guy on full PRSI is looked after by sick pay from DSFA whats your point exactly. If a person is sick pay them fuck all ?

They should have never gotten bench marking.They got bench marking relative to their performance benchmarked against the private sector.The thing is the provate sector are way more expericinced than the public sector.

Take a public sector engineer,surveyor,tradesman etc and put them in the private sector.They wont survive,simple as that.
    Thats basically bollox, the ERSI said that in 2006 the public service was 26% better paid than private sector workers, yet the fact is that the Public service struggled to recruit people because nobody wanted to work at Public service rates. Work that one out for yourself.
    I know plently of lazy bastards in both the public and private sectors.
    I also know plenty of committed and hard workers in both as well.

The public sector might make up one sixth of the workforce but they are one sixth of the workforce being over paid based on their performance in comparison to the private sector performance.

With a few exceptions ,most of the public sector should be privatised.They are costing this country a fortune.Most of them dont produce anything,dont sell anything and alot of those that do are useless.

Westside.
    Not saying that there is no wastage in the public sector but take any organisation with over 300,000 staff and you will get a number of wasters both public and private sector.
    I would direct my anger at the fuckers that caused this mess are still loaded and its in their interests to have the working class squabbling among themselves

Blog Entries

Default Your getting me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by lordjohn View Post
    Even if it was a private company it would take at least 2 guys. One to hold the ladder and the other to haul the heavy metal sign up the ladder.
    In reality the private company would charge the council top dollar for the service while employing two immigrants on minimum wage to do the dirty work.
    The 3 council lads would go on the dole where they would get €205 + wife allowance + kids allowance + medical card and the whole exercise in privatising the signage hanging would cost the taxpayer twice as much as the 3 lads are now costing.

Many Public servants don't pay full PRSI they are not entitled to Dental, old age pension and a host of other Social welfare payments.
    Yes they are paid full pay for six months sick, but the guy on full PRSI is looked after by sick pay from DSFA whats your point exactly. If a person is sick pay them fuck all ?

Thats basically bollox, the ERSI said that in 2006 the public service was 26% better paid than private sector workers, yet the fact is that the Public service struggled to recruit people because nobody wanted to work at Public service rates. Work that one out for yourself.
    I know plently of lazy bastards in both the public and private sectors.
    I also know plenty of committed and hard workers in both as well.

Not saying that there is no wastage in the public sector but take any organisation with over 300,000 staff and you will get a number of wasters both public and private sector.
    I would direct my anger at the fuckers that caused this mess are still loaded and its in their interests to have the working class squabbling among themselves
    Im not blaming the public service for the recession but i am saying two things.Firstly they are not worth the money that they are making ,with a few exceptions,in comparison to the private sector.Secondly, the public sector is not as productive as it should.

I stand by what i say.A private employer would not emply two or three ppl to put a small light sign (its like a frisbie)up in a pole about 7 ft high and also public sector employees could not survive in the provate sector due to having no equivalent experience.

Westside.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast