Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning on usernames

Reviews

just googled my own .............im a swinger and an adultfriend but at least i had the sense not to put up a picture

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Oh dear, I've used Rover and the same password for the last 2 or 3 years on every site I've ever joined, to save using a note book or lots of little pieces of paper, because I'd never remember otherwise. I hope I don't end up paying a price for that.
    Ye but rover is not that unusual a name to come across googlr it you'l get loads a distinctive name like ploy26p will draw up less... so your safe rover

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Sound advice, in the case of ploy26 or indeed anyone here who shares a username elsewhere it could just be for instance that the ploy26 on E-I is using the ploy26 seen elsewhere as a cover. Any of us could have a quick look at any forum or social network site and do that. Should not read anything into two people having the same username.
    Indeed you are correct, and i'm sure ploy will be along shortly to tell us that is the case. It is still a timely reminder for anyone tempted for handiness to use the same name on sites like this one.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    Ye but rover is not that unusual a name to come across googlr it you'l get loads a distinctive name like ploy26p will draw up less... so your safe rover
    Indeed I did point out that a unique name would be worse a generic rover type name is nothing to be to concerned about

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    just googled my own .............im a swinger and an adultfriend but at least i had the sense not to put up a picture

nbt
    Or an address ...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    Thanks for that brother, I feel better now.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Car forums are another particular no no , particular if you have just purchased one and you all excited

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Car forums are another particular no no , particular if you have just purchased one and you all excited

nbt
    Indeed that would be a particularly bad move. But I'm sure no one here would be that silly would they????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Indeed that would be a particularly bad move. But I'm sure no one here would be that silly would they????
    Eh, what's that you say.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Exclamation

thank god i didnt tax my car yet!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast