Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: massage loads of xtras

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Smile massage loads of xtras

    ah lads talk about extras my usual girl massaged me today pull the mickey off me put her finger up my jacksie plucked my eyebrows manicured my hands/nails washed my hair styled it match that ! I'm like a new pin

    p/s don't ask for no. she don't deal with perverts.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking tuesday nights!

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ah lads talk about extras my usual girl massaged me today pull the mickey off me put her finger up my jacksie plucked my eyebrows manicured my hands/nails washed my hair styled it match that ! I'm like a new pin

    p/s don't ask for no. she don't deal with perverts.....
    ep, so you look like a shinny new penny today then
    ur thai friend wont recognize you when you call around
    because isnt tuesday night, dinner night at your thai friends, or she don't invite you no more, as she has only got bra's left to all the underwear sets she brought

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    ep, so you look like a shinny new penny today then
    ur thai friend wont recognize you when you call around
    because isnt tuesday night, dinner night at your thai friends, or she don't invite you no more, as she has only got bra's left to all the underwear sets she brought
    my lovely thai friend hasn't asked me over the past week maybe shes copped that I'm stealing her panties

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    pmsl

    im not surprised, how many weeks did you go before she realised

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Or maybe it's because the last time you saw her , you were wearing some that you had previously robbed from her and it freaked her out
    I have no signature at the moment

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Red face tempted!

    i was left on my own in a bedroom of an escort recently!

    she had gone off the another room, and as i was getting dressed i seen the jackpot draw just slightly open, so i went over to it and pulled it open, holy fuck this draw was jammed packed with some ov the finest lingerie you would find was so tempted to help myself to a sovinaire, but i thought no, she probably phone me and ask for them back hahaha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Why not on your next appointment , just ask the girl if you can look thru her collection of lingerie and perve with her approval , rather than wantin to rob a pair after your visit ? Haven't done it in a while myself so i guess i'll have to right that my next visit
    I have no signature at the moment

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    maybe my Thai friend hid a video camera in the room & saw me stealing a pair & smelling the rest jeez I'm getting worried now..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    you were wearing some that you had previously robbed from her
    On his head

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    I was leaving my local thai massage gaff today after getting my knob pulled and she handed me a note with her number on it and told me to come see her in her own place..... happy days

    nbt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •