Thread: dont forget

Default dont forget

Just a reminder to all, if you use a GPS to help you to the location, clear it out when finished. I normally delete calls, direction texts and my laptop, forgot the GPS. The wife needed to borrow it on Sunday, nearly shit myself as I was showing her how to use it, lots of activity in the recently found section, just brushed over it.

Reviews

Exclamation close call

remember last year, went for a duo in waterford when i was with my ex, i paid for the hour parking when i went to see the girls, but i forgot about the ticket on the dash as i came out so happy. drove home and parked the car up and got my work van, she came home and started to clean the car out as it was a sunny evening and she found the ticket, with 11.15am waterford borough council on it and date, what the fuck were you doing in waterford today, i had to be quick on my feet, i said i brought a friend down to pick up hes new golf clubs why, the friend i mentioned she knew he dosent drive, she said oh i found this ticket i said yea we had to park up and walk to the shop. i said i have to go to the shop and went to phone my friend asap and let him know if she asks we went to get you some new clubs, to this day i dont think she believes me, but hey who cares im single

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    remember last year, went for a duo in waterford when i was with my ex, i paid for the hour parking when i went to see the girls, but i forgot about the ticket on the dash as i came out so happy. drove home and parked the car up and got my work van, she came home and started to clean the car out as it was a sunny evening and she found the ticket, with 11.15am waterford borough council on it and date, what the fuck were you doing in waterford today, i had to be quick on my feet, i said i brought a friend down to pick up hes new golf clubs why, the friend i mentioned she knew he dosent drive, she said oh i found this ticket i said yea we had to park up and walk to the shop. i said i have to go to the shop and went to phone my friend asap and let him know if she asks we went to get you some new clubs, to this day i dont think she believes me, but hey who cares im single
    Hope your mate's wife/girlfriend doesn't find out he's been wasting his money on new golf clubs

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    there is a lot to be said for being single alright no body to tell lies to its great i use to make up some crazy excuses and storys to my ex i dont think she believed the half of them anyway but i always came out on top that was the main thing

Reviews

it was the 1st thing that came into my head, as my clubs were in the boot ov the car and she had it opened
    but my friend that i mentioned to her, hasnt got a sporting bone in hes body, and never played golf in hes life, i think thats why to this day she dont believe me