Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Police visit

Quote Originally Posted by jack78 View Post
    So back to my orrigional point, anyone else had any trouble from the filth?
    Yes plenty but mine was real

i did say this was a much shorted version of what happen and perhaps worded for dramatic effect but thebones of the story are true enough

so waht happened to you then mcLovin?

Reviews

i did say this was a much shorted version of what happen and perhaps worded for dramatic effect but thebones of the story are true enough
    Sorry but I dont think so.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

I can't imagine the horror of being faced with your situation, if indeed it actually happened

Reviews

so what is the best approach is this does happen to someone, i just did as i would if pulled over for speding, i just told them everything they wanted to hear, how sorry i was, how embarassed i was, how i wouldn't everdo it again! i nearly choked though, all i wanted to do was say look fu?k off i haven't done anthing wrong, i just gave this woman some money and she agreed to let me fu?k her any which way i like so fu?k off and let me finish the job!!!!
    Sounds like you did the right thing by answering their questions........would have done the same thing in your shoes.

Remember there is no law against having sex with another consenting adult, unless it's in a public place.....therefore ask them if you have broken any law/committed any offence, what section you are being questioned/detained under. They like to ask the questions but might not like answering them or being made accountable for their actions so much. If you are in the fortunate position of having nothing to loose ie. no wife/family and you're your own boss, ask them to deal with your lawyer.

Don't know why you promised the police never to have sex again..........this is'nt Saudi Arabia and from what you've told us, I did'nt get the impression that you were a priest.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 02-11-09 at 14:09.

thanks Carlos, words of wisdom at last, you know how they just have a way of making you feel guilty even if you have done nothing wrong so thanks fo the tips. PS i have much to loose so grovelling was my best option even if it made me choke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    You cant claim off the garda for your front door wether or not they find anything.
    Sounds like they should be recruiting vandals into the Gardai.....probably would get away with paying them a lot less and they would'nt be trowing a sicky all the time when don't get what they want.....they'd just kick the minister's door in instead

Well i was in a magical castle before having paid for sex with the princess fiona when all of a sudden the sex police came bursting in screamin stop mclovin we have a warrent to search her pussy for that whipped cream, i tried to hide my hard on as it was clear evience of sex happining but was threatened with charges of carrying a conceled weapon. So we got back down to the station and the wonerfull lady? pictured below gave me the cavity search from hell she didnt stop till she hit the back of my teeth Funny thing is i told the misses i was going the chipper and id be back soon but after been flown to guantanimo bay for 3 months questioning she figured my story didnt add up I swear this really happened

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Sounds like they should be recruiting vandals into the Gardai.....probably would get away with paying them a lot less and they would'nt be trowing a sicky all the time when don't get what they want.....they'd just kick the minister's door in instead
    True there the worst vandals of all.. anything else in the house gets broken it can be claimed for although it will be drawn out to the point you'l give up chasing it but they're perfectly entitled to put your front door through or gain access by whatever means they deem fit and even if they find absolutly nothing there not held acountable for damages. A sign of the times

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast