Thread: Photographer looking models

Default Photographer looking models

Hi

I am just starting up a photography business, and I am looking for models female prefarably in the Newry and armagh area. I have a portable studio flash and background. Just looking some pictures which i can put up on my portfolio on the site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy73 View Post
    Hi

I am just starting up a photography business, and I am looking for models female prefarably in the Newry and armagh area. I have a portable studio flash and background. Just looking some pictures which i can put up on my portfolio on the site.

Thanks
    I will give pictures for your own portfolio for your time or will pay you a fee for posing, as long as i can use the pictures to showcase my work.

3. Default hi

hi im lookin fro extra money so what about the pics how much do u pay im livin in craigavon so let me know tks

would love to meet i have sent you a private message. Let me know what you think. Do you live alone when would be good to meet

Photographs at location to suit you will trave, tell me what type of picture you are going for. i will do the 1st session for free as long as I can use your photos in my portfolio and as advertising. Evenings and weekends suit me best. if interested PM me

I can photoshop the reults afterwards if wanted. Portable home studio available
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 14-10-09 at 22:52.

6. Default websites , grapihic design and photography

Anyone looking for cheap profesional websites send me a pm
    Websites are a great advertising tool starting from as little as 165 euro

Contact me for any further details

Pat