Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Very Annoyed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Probably all the Irish in the UK.

Don't laugh; some years ago the BBC ran a televoting competition to find the most popular song of all time.........."A Nation Once Again" by the Wolfe Tones won. Paddy loves a good f**king laugh.....even if it costs him a fortune in telephone calls to get it.

I have'nt seen these pair of yoyos yet, but given Louis Walsh's talent for taking people with absolutely no talent and making them into overnight sensations.....there's hope for the entire human race.

Louis Walsh to save the planet and guide Mayo to their first All-Ireland Senior Football (Mens) title since 1953.

You forgot to call for him to be the next President and to be awarded a Nobel Prize
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Who the fuck is voting for them? And why???
    Who trusts the voting results? The whole thing, including Mr Cowell's reaction to them, is stage managed for ratings.
    Who remembers the winners of these shows 6 months after its finished.
    All these vote lines are a rip off anyway. Wouldn't dream of wasting money voting for people I don't give a f**k about.
    Last edited by Forrest; 02-11-09 at 15:06.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Who trusts the voting results? The whole thing, including Mr Cowell's reaction to them, is stage managed for ratings.
    Who remembers the winners of these shows 6 months after its finished.
    All these vote lines are a rip off anyway. Wouldn't dream of wasting money voting for people I don't give a f**k about.
    yeah its definitely all stage managed.. its of no particular surprise that they had contestants from England, Ireland ,Scotland and Wales in the final shake up.. just another way of Simon Cowell to milk the audience.. i should never vote for one of these moronic shows, i would much rather have perverted sexual intercourse with a like minded lady who would only do it with me if i crossed her palm with silver and the like.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345