First off i would like to thank all (6) who entered Octs comp.I will post the results on Sunday morning.The entries are of good quality so i must reread again to determine a winner (for the commuinity in general please spare a thought for me as i read this stuff,thank you).

Novembers comp.Well after pretty much sorting "The Sweetie" (reg tm) out about who the comps boss is ,i decided that being the really really really nice guy that i am ,to do the honorable thing and allow the comp to go ahead.

Nov comp.

The comp will take in the Premier fixtures of the weekends the 7th 21st & 28th of November it will be scored in the very same way but if its a draw between people as often happens, the winner will be determined by the amount of goals scored by their correct selections over the 3 weeks if still a tie though highly unlikely, the winner will be the person who predicted most correct draws in matches over the 3 weeks.

I would like to thank Ex P for finally understanding this and while i cant help his request for used underpants ,i want to give him some credit.(a little bit).

Horay,
Westside.

PS entries are limited to five so hurry on LOL.