Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Novembers Comp

Reviews

Thumbs down sorry mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    WTF
    sorry mate, as much as im from mcr, i think we will get beat again im afraid, we just havnt been playing well, i would love us to win, but my head says we get beat

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    sorry mate, as much as im from mcr, i think we will get beat again im afraid, we just havnt been playing well, i would love us to win, but my head says we get beat
    I agree, we haven't played well for much of the season so far and would be worried about Chelsea, but I just can't back against United. I would be happy to come away from the Bridge with a draw.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I agree, we haven't played well for much of the season so far and would be worried about Chelsea, but I just can't back against United. I would be happy to come away from the Bridge with a draw.
    I picked Chelsea for a home win too (that's enough to put the mockers on Chelsea now), even though I support United, but I'd sell my mother for 250.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=rover;150104]I picked Chelsea for a home win too (that's enough to put the mockers on Chelsea now), even though I support United, but I'd sell my mother for 250.

That's why you are an E-I legend Rover. Let nothing get in the way of a man and his pleasure.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Hey buddy Im surprised to see you have that opinion of your team.
    I personally think that the match will end in a draw as Chelsea are not that fantastic a team.
    And before I get slagged off by you I think that Liverpool played terribly badly on Saturday and deserved to get beaten so no smart comments please.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Forrest;150117]
    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I picked Chelsea for a home win too (that's enough to put the mockers on Chelsea now), even though I support United, but I'd sell my mother for 250.

That's why you are an E-I legend Rover. Let nothing get in the way of a man and his pleasure.
    Can I?
    Yes, I can!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Question

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Hey buddy Im surprised to see you have that opinion of your team.
    I personally think that the match will end in a draw as Chelsea are not that fantastic a team.
    And before I get slagged off by you I think that Liverpool played terribly badly on Saturday and deserved to get beaten so no smart comments please.
    hiya mate,

as i said we just havnt played well, and i think we will struggle against the so called big four this year!
    but i just think that chelsea will be abit to strong for us, and hey 250euro its a nice hour somewhere at the beginning of december!
    as for liverpool mate, its time he went, get beat or draw against lyon and thats your season over in november! only the fa cup left

Reviews

hiya mate,

as i said we just havnt played well, and i think we will struggle against the so called big four this year!
    but i just think that chelsea will be abit to strong for us, and hey 250euro its a nice hour somewhere at the beginning of december!
    as for liverpool mate, its time he went, get beat or draw against lyon and thats your season over in november! only the fa cup left
    Dont rub it in
    The Truth is out there.

9. Default

Saturday
    Aston Villa v Bolton-Home
    Blackburn v Portsmouth-Away
    Man City v Burnley-Home
    Tottenham v Sunderland-Home
    Wolves v Arsenal-Away

Sunday
    Hull v Stoke-Draw
    West Ham v Everton-Draw
    Wigan v Fulham-Away
    Chelsea v Man Utd-Home
    Monday
    Liverpool v Birmingham-Home

Reviews

U might keep comments to a minimum lads just want yere selections makes it easier to follow persistent offenders will be eliminated from the competition....

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast