Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: question for the escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ireland!
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    19

    Default question for the escorts

    Ok ladies. Lets say a client calls for his appointment and when you open the door he decides you are not his type and he doesnt want to continue. So he leaves obviously without paying. Is that ok?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sadcase View Post
    Ok ladies. Lets say a client calls for his appointment and when you open the door he decides you are not his type and he doesnt want to continue. So he leaves obviously without paying. Is that ok?
    Sorry but you don't need an escort to answer that one, if the lady is not the lady on her profile pics or if the pictures are old and designed to be misleading yes of course you should turn on your heels. If however you just bottle it, you have the right to leave but it's not very considerate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ireland!
    Posts
    39
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sorry but you don't need an escort to answer that one, if the lady is not the lady on her profile pics or if the pictures are old and designed to be misleading yes of course you should turn on your heels. If however you just bottle it, you have the right to leave but it's not very considerate.
    Well i personally have done it when the escort is clearly not the girl or her pics have been a bit too flattering. I was just wondering how an escort feels about it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    If her pics are accurate, pissed off I would imagine especially if it's a premium time slot if they have such a thing anymore

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    D4
    Posts
    448

    Default

    if anyone tell the truth about my looking..etc than ok no problem
    but i hate lies ur not on the pics or fake phone calls or wanted to see my friend just couldnt reach her than made an appointment with me...etc
    so all in all be honest if u not happy what u see!!
    "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."/GGM/

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/N...sh-escort.html

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/3998/e...t-reviews.html
    0851671835


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    On a similar note. What happens if you turn up and she's gee eyed, totally out of her bin ,elephants? Do you turn on your heel?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by hornynaomi View Post
    if anyone tell the truth about my looking..etc than ok no problem
    but i hate lies ur not on the pics or fake phone calls or wanted to see my friend just couldnt reach her than made an appointment with me...etc
    so all in all be honest if u not happy what u see!!
    i knew i should have walked away haha!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    i have walked away in the past if i don't like what i see i have been stung too many times in the past and wasted money so as a rule if she ain't the girl in the pictures and is not attractive i am gone i use to go in thinking with the purple headed warrior and not my brain but you live and you learn

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    On a similar note. What happens if you turn up and she's gee eyed, totally out of her bin ,elephants? Do you turn on your heel?
    you walk away if you have any cop on at all you could be accused of anything and how could you enjoy it anyway if she was gee eyed as you say I would be going somewhere else

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    when I was "new" to the game I had not the courage to walk away when I used to discover that all was not what it was supposed to be, the trick of the girl hiding behind the door letting you in, then closing the door before you actually see her is a smart move. But as you get more experienced you have no problem walking out if things are not as agreed. Nothing more annoying to be expecting to see a particular type of lady and then to be presented with the exact opposite.
    I am still surprised to see escorts charging 150+ for 30 minutes service, there are some many fantastic ladies charging 100 euros that they eventually will have to drop there price.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •