Thread: To the 73 GUESTS viewing

Blog Entries

Default To the 73 GUESTS viewing

Come on,

get stuck in, I'm sure your opinions are as useless and self indulgent as mine and many of the other characters you'll meet when you join this forum

I was like you once....bored...single...wanking furiously over and over, everyday, just waiting for the day when I'd have enough balls to finally drink a bottle of bleach or sit in the bath and play with an electrical extention. But it doesn't have to be that way!!!

JOIN NOW!!! Don't just stand there playing hoopa-loo with the wind...the wind is not your friend, but we fucking could be!

YEAH!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    Come on,

get stuck in, I'm sure your opinions are as useless and self indulgent as mine and many of the other characters you'll meet when you join this forum

I was like you once....bored...single...wanking furiously over and over, everyday, just waiting for the day when I'd have enough balls to finally drink a bottle of bleach or sit in the bath and play with an electrical extention. But it doesn't have to be that way!!!

JOIN NOW!!! Don't just stand there playing hoopa-loo with the wind...the wind is not your friend, but we fucking could be!

YEAH!
    i dont know about that.. there could be some more cartoon characters with a chip on their shoulders, who sit at their 15 year old pc and nearly burst a blood vessel while trying to get their point of view across..

then again maybe not...............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i dont know about that.. there could be some more cartoon characters with a chip on their shoulders, who sit at their 15 year old pc and nearly burst a blood vessel while trying to get their point of view across..

they shall be dealt with in the same manner....brains over aggression

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    they shall be dealt with in the same manner....brains over aggression
    ............... here here...................

Reviews

............... here here...................
    Come on in. All are welcome. I too used to lurk in the corridoors drinking Buckfast but now I join in with all the jibberish. Buckie does that to you.

Reviews

Are we talking about Taz, the Tazmanian Devil? He's one angry cartoon character mofo. I wouldn't fancy having to wrestle him at the bus stop on a rainy day when two full 46As have gone by and your only hope is the 46C that's coming.

Blog Entries

Default No Fran, I believe he's referring to somebody else..

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Are we talking about Taz, the Tazmanian Devil? He's one angry cartoon character mofo. I wouldn't fancy having to wrestle him at the bus stop on a rainy day when two full 46As have gone by and your only hope is the 46C that's coming.
    He's just to gutless to say it...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L