Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marriage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Marriage

At this stage of my life I am very much into independence I like being able to make decisions without having to consider another person I really love my own space I respect what the institution of marriage symbolizes to other people but I attach no importance to it just a personal opinion, I could not imagine having sex with the same person for the rest of my life we'd get sick off riding each other monotony & routine offer security to some people not me I was engaged once I think I got out of jail!
    your thoughts on marriage?

Reviews

never thought about it too much i would have no problem with marriage as long as she is very good looking and likes to fuck a lot but if most guys had that we wouldn't be on here or would we

Blog Entries

Default Not true

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    never thought about it too much i would have no problem with marriage as long as she is very good looking and likes to fuck a lot but if most guys had that we wouldn't be on here or would we
    i dated a girl years ago who was absolutely stunning but she wasnt a nice person and was way too full of herself to get along with and very possessive.Looks arent everything.You have to be attracted to the other person yeah but other things come into it.

not that simple,
    Westside.

By the way my sister is stunning but would walk on a guy.

Reviews

Marriage is an instituition but so are prisons.

For me marriage is as if both parties are saying: "You have to be faithful to me for the rest of our lives or there's going to be huge trouble/hassle, agreed?". The main reason I can see for marriage would be for legal reasons...
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 29-10-09 at 19:21.

Blog Entries

Default Yeah but

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    "You have to be faithful to me for the rest of our lives or there's going to be huge trouble/hassle, agreed?".
    with some ppl you could add the following;

"You have to be faithful to me for the rest of our lives or there's going to be huge trouble/hassle and this may be changed by me at anytime, agreed?"

Sincerely,
    Westside.

I'd love to get married
    "Been there and done that" with many things in life, but havnt done the marriage experience yet. Had sex with a midget, black men, tall men, fat men, travelled with guitar and backpack around europe, fucked a man I think from every country.... but have not tried marriage yet. Definitely want to do that sometime. And maybe have a baby someday too. Havnt dont that either.

Reviews

single life can be very lonely at times but as I always say better to be single & lonely than married & lonely...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i dated a girl years ago who was absolutely stunning but she wasnt a nice person and was way too full of herself to get along with and very possessive.Looks arent everything.You have to be attracted to the other person yeah but other things come into it.

not that simple,
    Westside.

By the way my sister is stunning but would walk on a guy.
    i know what you mean i was jokeing mate

Reviews

Question snap!

im like you ep, mate, im single now at this moment, i have been in a relationship since i was 19 and im only been single for the last year! and you no what im loveing my own independance and freedom, i was always in a relationship, maybe this may seem rude to some people but i never had any me time, time for myself to come and go as i please, no one in my space, no one to look out for, just me, myself and i, and do you know what ive never been happier! but i also respect people who want to get married and live happily ever after, but marriage is a no,no for me, couldnt shag the same bird for the rest ov my life, so i no i will fall off the wagon and cheat, just bein honest!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast