Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if I had to fight any animal.....

Blog Entries

Default if I had to fight any animal.....

I'd choose a donkey, I reckon they'd fight to the end, and I'd make sure my trainer was a badger, a badger is King of the jungle

any interest in this thread??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I'd choose a donkey, I reckon they'd fight to the end, and I'd make sure my trainer was a badger, a badger is King of the jungle

any interest in this thread??
    i wouldnt fight just one animal, as it would be unfair to the animal.. so i would fight a variety of them.. one being a rabid dog, like one of them doberman doggy woggys, and at the same time i would also be fighting a Python, Elephant (having just sounded a fog horn in the elephants ear), and possibly a Gorilla.. id do them all, what with my kung fu moves, id fucking obbliterate them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i wouldnt fight just one animal, as it would be unfair to the animal.. so i would fight a variety of them.. one being a rabid dog, like one of them doberman doggy woggys, and at the same time i would also be fighting a Python, Elephant (having just sounded a fog horn in the elephants ear), and possibly a Gorilla.. id do them all, what with my kung fu moves, id fucking obbliterate them
    jesus. you know I went to the moon last summer......oh wait, did you fly me there?

Reviews

jesus. you know I went to the moon last summer......oh wait, did you fly me there?
    no, i just built the motherfucker you flew in.. thats how i roll.. pardon me while i ejaculate in the waste paper bin at my desk

Blog Entries

no, i just built the motherfucker you flew in.. thats how i roll.. pardon me while i ejaculate in the waste paper bin at my desk
    you should smacktalk the bin when you do it.

"take that you dirty slag" etc etc

always makes me feel good when I do it, although I tend to empty my 'sauerkraut' on the carpet or nearby wall

Reviews

you should smacktalk the bin when you do it.

"take that you dirty slag" etc etc

always makes me feel good when I do it, although I tend to empty my 'sauerkraut' on the carpet or nearby wall
    both suitable places.. i have a particular liking for the carpet.. especially if its in someone elses house.. oh yeah, i love being foul mouthed when i lose the run of myself and get my war face on.. id say stuff like "fuck off" and "bastard off" too.. im a right saucy bastard

Blog Entries

both suitable places.. i have a particular liking for the carpet.. especially if its in someone elses house.. oh yeah, i love being foul mouthed when i lose the run of myself and get my war face on.. id say stuff like "fuck off" and "bastard off" too.. im a right saucy bastard
    I would love to see a video of two taurettes suffers having hetrosexual sexy intercourse, doggystyle

"fiddlesticks"

"poppycock"

"drat and tarnation"

"gosh"

oh the joy of it

Reviews

I would love to see a video of two taurettes suffers having hetrosexual sexy intercourse, doggystyle

"fiddlesticks"

"poppycock"

"drat and tarnation"

"gosh"

oh the joy of it
    sounds excellent.. if you get it, copy it and send it to PLOY26P Cork, County Ireland.. it will get me no problem.

Blog Entries

sounds excellent.. if you get it, copy it and send it to PLOY26P Cork, County Ireland.. it will get me no problem.
    consider it done

no house addresses in ireland officer

Reviews

I'd fight a Jack Russell terrier. I reckon they would be determined and dirty fighters .............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast