Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: booty shaking

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Absolutely delicious!
    mmmm making me hungry.. im going to have to get me some this weekend.. a man cannot live without some nice poontang.. its a known fact...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    mmmm making me hungry.. im going to have to get me some this weekend.. a man cannot live without some nice poontang.. its a known fact...
    I'm gonna hit it this weekend....dunno what 'it' is yet, but 'it' is gonna get it pretty hard....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I'm gonna hit it this weekend....dunno what 'it' is yet, but 'it' is gonna get it pretty hard....
    im going to be hitting the vagina of a regular squeeze this evening, then travelling to stab city tomorrow for a nice session with a lady with 30 F breasticals.. i cant even begin to imagine what they look like, as i do liking the large teet!!!.. what i would say is, she can deepthroat, and she believes all the lies i have told her.. so happy days!!!

Blog Entries

im going to be hitting the vagina of a regular squeeze this evening, then travelling to stab city tomorrow for a nice session with a lady with 30 F breasticals.. i cant even begin to imagine what they look like, as i do liking the large teet!!!.. what i would say is, she can deepthroat, and she believes all the lies i have told her.. so happy days!!!
    Greathhh, fantastic!!

Reviews

Greathhh, fantastic!!
    funny, thats what she do be saying when i do be spoking to her on the phone.. she do liking me spoking like a teacher of england spoke.. i telt her im write posh and that.

Blog Entries

funny, thats what she do be saying when i do be spoking to her on the phone.. she do liking me spoking like a teacher of england spoke.. i telt her im write posh and that.
    you write like a Minister of Westminster

Reviews

you write like a Minister of Westminster
    yeah im quite proud of my command of the queens.. id just like to thank my geography teacher for getting me kicked out of school for punching him in the face.. it was an involuntary reaction to him pinching my right tricep. as i stand over 6 feet tall in my bare feet and what with my shaven head and tattoos i am indeed an imposing figure. i am also a biker, and given the opportunity would "break you in 2 for sport" ha ha ... oh how we laughed.!!

Blog Entries

yeah im quite proud of my command of the queens.. id just like to thank my geography teacher for getting me kicked out of school for punching him in the face.. it was an involuntary reaction to him pinching my right tricep. as i stand over 6 feet tall in my bare feet and what with my shaven head and tattoos i am indeed an imposing figure. i am also a biker, and given the opportunity would "break you in 2 for sport" ha ha ... oh how we laughed.!!
    jesus, you sound intimidating......

wankslapper isn't around right now...please take his money and show him the door

ha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234