Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: why oh why??do i read this so much..i wont go into detail but

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    living on a cruise ship for the next 6 months :)
    Posts
    374
    Reviews
    1

    Default why oh why??do i read this so much..i wont go into detail but

    ive only been with one escort in this country.michelle mature
    and i made me review which was as honest as i could make it for a first timer reviewer and first time with escort.
    so why oh fucking why on an escorting website i keep reading, (i wont go into detail)??
    is the whole point of this site is to find out who are the best and who are to avoid??am i wrong??you want an escort,you want to pay a certain fee,you want a certain time to enjoy that escort and so on.
    so why write in a review (i wont go into details) when as a punter you want to find out who is the best and who is the crap
    please help me here
    mart
    its better to burn out than to fade away

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Good on you Mart. Let's go into detail.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    the devil is in the detail.. well done for venting that.. im sure you must feel so much better that you have got that off your chest... kudos to you my friend...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    ive only been with one escort in this country.michelle mature
    and i made me review which was as honest as i could make it for a first timer reviewer and first time with escort.
    so why oh fucking why on an escorting website i keep reading, (i wont go into detail)??
    is the whole point of this site is to find out who are the best and who are to avoid??am i wrong??you want an escort,you want to pay a certain fee,you want a certain time to enjoy that escort and so on.
    so why write in a review (i wont go into details) when as a punter you want to find out who is the best and who is the crap
    please help me here
    mart


    The reason you see it is because not everyone is an arsehole.

    Girls can select an option in their profile that asks reviewers not to post intimate details of what occured during an appointment only an ignorant fuck would ignore that request and give a blow by blow account.
    Also most of those blow by blow accounts are fantasy and bear very little resemblance to what actually happened. They might be nice wank material for people like yourself but that's the only purpose they serve that and allowing the reviewer to boast and brag.

    All you need to know is that the girl is the one in the pictures and she has a good atitude and the punter was happy with the service.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    ive only been with one escort in this country.michelle mature
    and i made me review which was as honest as i could make it for a first timer reviewer and first time with escort.
    so why oh fucking why on an escorting website i keep reading, (i wont go into detail)??
    is the whole point of this site is to find out who are the best and who are to avoid??am i wrong??you want an escort,you want to pay a certain fee,you want a certain time to enjoy that escort and so on.
    so why write in a review (i wont go into details) when as a punter you want to find out who is the best and who is the crap
    please help me here
    mart
    Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.


    Andy Warhol said that

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.


    Andy Warhol said that
    no doubt.......... but i think the worst thing that can happen to you is doing a poo poo in your panties, whilst in an important meeting, such as being in the bank managers office.. getting up off the chair would truly reveal the horror you just unleashed, and possibly stop you getting that loan you needed so you could buy your wife those enormous sex toys she wanted, thus ruining your marriage and consigning your good self to the emotional scrap heap that is life..

    then again i could be wrong...........................(but i doubt it)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    no doubt.......... but i think the worst thing that can happen to you is doing a poo poo in your panties, whilst in an important meeting, such as being in the bank managers office.. getting up off the chair would truly reveal the horror you just unleashed, and possibly stop you getting that loan you needed so you could buy your wife those enormous sex toys she wanted, thus ruining your marriage and consigning your good self to the emotional scrap heap that is life..

    then again i could be wrong...........................(but i doubt it)
    sure nah


    worst thing that could happen to you is accidentally being eaten by a horse whilst trying to render yourself into the horses mouth though a gate....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    sure nah


    worst thing that could happen to you is accidentally being eaten by a horse whilst trying to render yourself into the horses mouth though a gate....
    no worst thing that could happen to you is getting sucked into one of those tree shredders while you were having a piss, and living.. imagine how many pieces you would be in, and then you have to live through that.. nasty stuff, so i believe.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    no worst thing that could happen to you is getting sucked into one of those tree shredders while you were having a piss, and living.. imagine how many pieces you would be in, and then you have to live through that.. nasty stuff, so i believe.
    you'd be the perfect secret agent...and I'm not talking about the kind of joint teenagers roll with a cigarette filter on the bottom to 'fool' police and authorites about the contents of said cigarette

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    you'd be the perfect secret agent...and I'm not talking about the kind of joint teenagers roll with a cigarette filter on the bottom to 'fool' police and authorites about the contents of said cigarette
    no, i would prefer to have the name of a super heroes nemesis.. cant think of a good one though..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •