Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knickers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I am neither married nor do I have children, I wish to keep Lady Blankmannn in perfect working order and I've seen too many of my friend's gf's literally 'fall to pieces' after shitting out a couple of children, aside from the fact I'd sooner spend my cash on cocaine than school fees.
    whilst i cannot publicly condone the use of hard drugs, i do agree with everything you have just said.. i also have a penchant for eating yoghurts after a nice training session in the morning, sets one up for the day, dont ya know..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    whilst i cannot publicly condone the use of hard drugs, i do agree with everything you have just said.. i also have a penchant for eating yoghurts after a nice training session in the morning, sets one up for the day, dont ya know..
    well I run a lot, daily and I believe one cannot beat some peanut butter on rivita, a protein shake and a banana straight after the shower, sets one up for the day, don't ya know?

Reviews

well I run a lot, daily and I believe one cannot beat some peanut butter on rivita, a protein shake and a banana straight after the shower, sets one up for the day, don't ya know?
    i do agree that running is a great form of exercise.. though i prefer to do weights and core work in the morning, then have a nice cardio session in the evenings, say from 6 - 7pm.. then go home, relax, and possibly squeeze one out from the wrist.. i wont be doing any cardio on friday though, cos im in the saddle at about 7 on friday night.. and going from past experience i am going to need all the energy i can muster.. last time i shagged this particular bird we actually did damage to each other..
    then im screwing some sort in limerick on saturday.. that bird who wanted phone sex with me last night.. large tits too.. 30 F... any boob man will know that thems is fucking massive and deserve to be kissed, fondled, pinched, sucked, licked, slapped, fucked and eventually splurged on..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Double act

Are you guys ploy26p & blankmann a double act or just psychic?

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Are you guys ploy26p & blankmann a double act or just psychic?
    i dont know the guy, but he obviously has a sense of humour.. and i appreciate someone with a good sense of humour... other than that i wouldnt know him if he walked up to me and kicked me in the balls.. which of course he wouldnt be able to do, as i would block his kick, possibly with some form of kung fu move that i downloaded off the interweb, and retaliate with a reasonable and measured response, such as a jumping, spinning, upside down, rear blade, scissors, heel kick.. if such a thing exists, and if it doesnt, i would like to patent it now.

Blog Entries

i dont know the guy, but he obviously has a sense of humour.. and i appreciate someone with a good sense of humour... other than that i wouldnt know him if he walked up to me and kicked me in the balls.. which of course he wouldnt be able to do, as i would block his kick, possibly with some form of kung fu move that i downloaded off the interweb, and retaliate with a reasonable and measured response, such as a jumping, spinning, upside down, rear blade, scissors, heel kick.. if such a thing exists, and if it doesnt, i would like to patent it now.
    I would never kick anyone, I throw hands, and I'm bloody good at it too

Reviews

I would never kick anyone, I throw hands, and I'm bloody good at it too
    crikey..reet impressive

Blog Entries

crikey..reet impressive
    I'm more of a 'fake with the left head shot, then land with the right body shot', I prefer to watch my opponent crease over before I land an upper cut akin to a dragon punch ala Ryu & Ken

Reviews

I'm more of a 'fake with the left head shot, then land with the right body shot', I prefer to watch my opponent crease over before I land an upper cut akin to a dragon punch ala Ryu & Ken

have to say, im very impressed.. i prefer to wait for my opponent to gan to the jacks and have a piss before i creep up behind them and kick them in the spine..

Blog Entries

have to say, im very impressed.. i prefer to wait for my opponent to gan to the jacks and have a piss before i creep up behind them and kick them in the spine..
    you should play Manhunt 2 on the nintendo wii, it's the bomb, you can murder people while they are having sex, which for me is the highlight of the game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast