Thread: The current storyline in Fair City....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The current storyline in Fair City....

Sweet mother of god! .... it is the stupidest load of bollocks I have EVER seen in any soap...

There was even an ad for it on the radio today, as if it was so fucken brilliant that they better get it out there to show how great Fair City is.

ALL of the young people are horrible, Charlie and Carol and Bob and Malachy may have their appeal at times but the young people stories are so stupid. I hate the whole circle jerk bullshit of Ray and Paul and that other guy. Lana was about the one good and really attractive female character we ever got on Fair City (unlike Coronation Street which has hot sexy girls all the time).

Bill is nearly as unbelieveable a contemptible villain as Sylvester (that guy that used to be in Glenroe) was a Kingpin Mastermind criminal gang leader... no, I take that back, nothing was ever as unbelievable as that. But the whole thing... the idea that he would get Annette to drink the vodka + tablets and then she wouldn't be able to escape or say what was going on.... it's soooooo unbelieveable. Everything about it is. The acting was atrocious, the only good thing about how he acts is his voice and how he looks.

And it's obvious what's going to happen... Bill is going to set fire to the place with Annette and Seamus in there. Then we'll be let on a "cliffhanger" until Sunday's episode until Mr. fucken superhero himself Barry's going to get a strange feeling about it all and come in and save the day. Or maybe they'll have him show up tomorrow

Even that time you had Bob and Turlough nonsense, at least there was a bit of intrigue there even if it was unbelievable, but this is a complete joke. At least that had some imagination and atmosphere to it.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 28-10-09 at 21:55.

2. Default

that scene when lana got raped by dermot and ray while leo watched whilst wanking off was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    that scene when lana got raped by dermot and ray while leo watched whilst wanking off was pretty good
    True but even then they had to cut out a lot of the pissing and more extreme stuff because of the watershed... damn censors.

4. Default

dermot loooks like what i would imagine most of you lads look like

Reviews

I always thought the name of this soap was Quare Shitty. Thanks for correcting me.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Its actually fairly shitty.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    dermot loooks like what i would imagine most of you lads look like

omg

its like looking in a mirror....except he looks more macho than me(obviously!!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    omg

its like looking in a mirror....except he looks more macho than me(obviously!!)
    he looks like a goddamn paedophile

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Lana

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Sweet mother of god! .... it is the stupidest load of bollocks I have EVER seen in any soap...
    ..........was gorgeous. She should have had a spin off series.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

I like Niamh I like girls with ginger fannies....