Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hairy or shaved

Default hairy or shaved

do guys prefer a hairy or shaved pussy...i like a nice hairy wet pussy myself...wat do u boys like

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    do guys prefer a hairy or shaved pussy...i like a nice hairy wet pussy myself...wat do u boys like
    shaved....end of.....and you should be ashamed

nah kidding

Reviews

Designer stubble does it for me.

Reviews

i love a clean shaved pussy or a landing strip

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i love a clean shaved pussy or a landing strip
    Yes thats what i like too. An odd time if i really like the woman alot and she's gorgeous and as much as i love eating pussy its not as nice and certainly not as easy if you have big george bush in front of u. But to be honest clean shaven or a tiny bit of stubble is as far as my preferences go.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Having grown up in the era when ladies didn't even bother shaving their moustache I should say nice and hairy. But I can now see the benefits of a clean shaven pussy and wouldn't like togo back to the old days.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

so we all agree on that subject clean shaven i also grew up in a time where ladies didn't do shaving or waxing the pussy and my ex girlfriend had a red hairy pussy and i mean very hairy pussy so going down on her was like getting off with that guy out of zztop oh the thoughs are making me sick

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    so we all agree on that subject clean shaven i also grew up in a time where ladies didn't do shaving or waxing the pussy and my ex girlfriend had a red hairy pussy and i mean very hairy pussy so going down on her was like getting off with that guy out of zztop oh the thoughs are making me sick
    ohh wow, a totally unique and adventous new thread for EI, i totally have never seen this type of thread before and ohh man, its in a whole new format.

Reviews

Default shaved all the way

oh my god shaved is a must for me, i have actually made excuses after seeing hair down there and left a shag,
    my ex fuck buddy use to shave the same day we were meeting coz she knew i would spend most of the night eating her pussy
    i love it
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    oh my god shaved is a must for me, i have actually made excuses after seeing hair down there and left a shag,
    my ex fuck buddy use to shave the same day we were meeting coz she knew i would spend most of the night eating her pussy
    i love it
    I hear you there Mart. I used to go out with a drop dead gorgeous girl. When I went south for the 1st time on her Grizzly Adams was staring back at me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast