Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Has drinking too much ever got you out of trouble?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default Has drinking too much ever got you out of trouble?

    Usually drinking too much can land you in hot water. But has it ever got you out of it?

    A female friend said to me "Fran, I have an unattached friend. She's studying Philosophy and is athletic. Why don't I set you up on a blind date with her?" I said "fair enough, (might get a ride out of it)".

    Well I went ahead with the date and then I met my blind date. Athletic? Sumo wrestlers are also athletes.

    We sat down, ordered drinks, chatted.I just happened to drink six pints in an hour.

    Needless to say I got a text a few days later "Sorry Fran, you drink too much. I'm afraid I can't see you"

    I thought "yes", drink you got me out of trouble for a change.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Usually drinking too much can land you in hot water. But has it ever got you out of it?

    A female friend said to me "Fran, I have an unattached friend. She's studying Philosophy and is athletic. Why don't I set you up on a blind date with her?" I said "fair enough, (might get a ride out of it)".

    Well I went ahead with the date and then I met my blind date. Athletic? Sumo wrestlers are also athletes.

    We sat down, ordered drinks, chatted.I just happened to drink six pints in an hour.

    Needless to say I got a text a few days later "Sorry Fran, you drink too much. I'm afraid I can't see you"

    I thought "yes", drink you got me out of trouble for a change.
    I got so drunk one night I stood at the top of my friend's wooden stairs and pissed the whole way down it,

    blamed the dog

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Usually drinking too much can land you in hot water. But has it ever got you out of it?

    A female friend said to me "Fran, I have an unattached friend. She's studying Philosophy and is athletic. Why don't I set you up on a blind date with her?" I said "fair enough, (might get a ride out of it)".

    Well I went ahead with the date and then I met my blind date. Athletic? Sumo wrestlers are also athletes.

    We sat down, ordered drinks, chatted.I just happened to drink six pints in an hour.

    Needless to say I got a text a few days later "Sorry Fran, you drink too much. I'm afraid I can't see you"

    I thought "yes", drink you got me out of trouble for a change.
    oh yes it has worked both ways for me but i have to say it probably it got me in to more trouble than it did getting me out

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I got so drunk one night I stood at the top of my friend's wooden stairs and pissed the whole way down it,

    blamed the dog
    Did the dog ever speak to you again?

    I fell down my friend's stairs one night, pissed. I didn't do any damage to myself.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I got so drunk one night I stood at the top of my friend's wooden stairs and pissed the whole way down it,

    blamed the dog
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!
    they took yer jaaaab

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!
    LOL
    When I was in college, we had a disagreement with our next door neighbours. My housemate went out on and pissed on all the doorhandles of their car.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!
    ha ah you dirty bastard you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    643
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    LOL
    When I was in college, we had a disagreement with our next door neighbours. My housemate went out on and pissed on all the doorhandles of their car.
    when we were kids, my parents used to take us out to the local chinkyboos restaurant at the weekend.. a bit of a treat for being good kids, which of course we wernt... anyway, we used to go to the toilets and piss all over the bog roll, toilet seats, door handles and even towels.. dont know if they ever copped it was us, but im sure the slant eyed owner used to wank in my cream of vegetable soup..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    when we were kids, my parents used to take us out to the local chinkyboos restaurant at the weekend.. a bit of a treat for being good kids, which of course we wernt... anyway, we used to go to the toilets and piss all over the bog roll, toilet seats, door handles and even towels.. dont know if they ever copped it was us, but im sure the slant eyed owner used to wank in my cream of vegetable soup..
    cream eh?? man made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •