Thread: Athlone domination

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation Athlone domination

I like men to be obedient, passionate, eager to please and preferably on their knees.

I will show you how to serve and obey me properly.

Just remember you will always treat me with the utmost respect and deference.

I can be very capricious, playful, alluring, strict, demanding or even sadistic, depending on what mood I am in and how you behave.

Many of my favourite play activities are: role play (Strict Headmistress, Governess, Office-Boss) Uniform game, bondage, cock and ball torture, nipple play and clambs, anal play(big collection of toys), smoking fetish, foot and body worship, rimming on me, cross dressing, fisting (on you), golden showers, foot fetish, spanking, wax and candle play, strap on (different sizes)

Should you have any queries you have my permission to email or telephone me but don't forget to be respectful when you do so. If you have come here just to look at my photos make sure you worship them before leaving!

Mistress Silke 085-8269624
    silkemistress@yahoo.com

I don't answer any calls from hidden numbers, I also don't answer any text messages and land line or paid phone box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silke666.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	14149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silke.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	14150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silke (8).jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	14151  
    Expert for Foot Fetish - Bondage - Crossdressing - Urethraplay - CBT - Fisting - Roleplay - Smokingfetish - Spanking
    www.silkemistress.com