Thread: My new tour dates wanting to keep you especially warm this winter!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink My new tour dates wanting to keep you especially warm this winter!!!

Hi Gents of Ireland.
    I will be arriving to your shores this coming monday and will be commencing my last tour for the year in Ireland...Totally looking forward to keeping you warm and taking care of your every want and need and making your day or week turn into the best ever for you by filling it with exquisite sensual pleasures....So if you are looking for some serious gfe times or perhaps a little adventure I have a little wild side as well that I can show you I will make your fantasies a reality.

My dates are as follows
    Belfast 2nd and 3rd November
    Derry 4th and 5th November
    Letterkenny 6th and 7th November
    Sligo 8th Nvember
    Galway 9th November
    Limerick 10th 11th and 12th November
    Cork 13th 14th and 15th November
    Kerry 16th and 17th November
    Dublin 18th 19th and 20th November
    Wexford 21st and 22nd November
    Dublin Airport area 23rd and 24th November
    Mayo 25th and 26th November
    Laois 27th and 28th November
    Kilkenny 29th and 30th November
    Waterford 1st and 2nd December
    Dublin 3rd and 4th December
    Kildare 5th 6th and 7th December

Please note that I do use a refferal system and always prefer advance notice to be sure to create the correct set of circumstances for you to totally indulge yourself and feel completely relaxed and and at ease at the end of our date.....

Emails welcome alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk
    pms welcome as well
    telephone numbers 07816371195 or southern number 0872758938

Rates for this tour are a special offer for an early xmas celebration
    30 mins 140.00
    1hr 220.00
    2hrs 400.00

Please enquire for more times. Also as ussual special rates for established as well as repeat dates are availible please enquire for these.....
    All rates are quoted in euro currency so for northern areas it would be the conversion to sterling.
    Looking forward to a wonderful time with you all with funfilled and adventurous times ahead...
    Please note that I do not answer withheld or private numbers, I do answer text messages and emails.
    Duo appointments are availible should any of my girlfriends be in town at the sametime as I am.
    kisses hugs and snuggles
    Last edited by Alyssa Jenkins; 28-10-09 at 11:22. Reason: mistake
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx