Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye my Friends.

Reviews

Default Goodbye my Friends.

My dear friends, due to personal circumstances, this will probably be my last post (thank god for that, sez some) it will be my last post as long as I can overcome the addictive potency of this site. I've cleaned up my profile page, deleted everything, I'd need to ask the boss to delete all my posts. It's been a pleasure and a privilege to share with you all and I will miss you all, so I'll leave you with one last picture. Good luck to you all.

Rover.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Default Rover and Out ?

what !? no you cant go rover .....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've just got two things to say to you:

1) We'll miss you.

2) What the hell are you doing reading this post? I thought you were supposed to be gone.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Default No way...........

Rover, say it ain't so..........

Please..............

PS- I don't think your posts should be deleted..........

They are your legacy.............

If it is true, then I hope everything is ok and the very best to you for the future...........

Good luck buddy..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Woof woof !

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    My dear friends, due to personal circumstances, this will probably be my last post (thank god for that, sez some) it will be my last post as long as I can overcome the addictive potency of this site. I've cleaned up my profile page, deleted everything, I'd need to ask the boss to delete all my posts. It's been a pleasure and a privilege to share with you all and I will miss you all, so I'll leave you with one last picture. Good luck to you all.

Rover.

I recall you saying there was a creaky floorboard that gave you the early warning alarm should your
    missus be on the warpath ! --- what failed,how were you caught out,-- bit of a "howler" Rover,but
    you were "barking" ! --- spose she will be serving you real "dogs dinners" till she calms down.

Blog Entries

Default Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post

Rover.

youl be back though.Many before you have tried to beat the addiction of E-I and failed.Look at Ex P.Jesus he must have said good bye 1000's of times and yet here he is still.

Cant stand ppl that say goodbye and stay around.Whats wrong with these ppl

Best,
    Westside.

Reviews

i am sorry to hear that you are leaving rover you will be missed by all Im sure take good care dude

Reviews

good night and god bless bud.

nbt

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    youl be back though.Many before you have tried to beat the addiction of E-I and failed.Look at Ex P.Jesus he must have said good bye 1000's of times and yet here he is still.
    Thanks for not mentioning me as one of the people who quit and then came crawling back.

Somehow, though, I think this particular goodbye is different. Rover's left enough hints, in posts, pm's and chat, that I can imagine very well what might have led to the post we just saw. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Goodbye buddy. I have only been on this site for a few months but it was long enough to know that you are a real character and that you will be sadly missed. Hope that all is ok and that everything works out for you.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast