Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sister in law sex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    what do you mean doozer?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Lucky you if you have a nice sister in law.
    I have 4 of them and they are all fat with bad attitudes. Would'nt do them even if i was paid.
    if you were from tralee i say your my brother in law 4 ugly ohooho
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

What if u were having a wank one morning after the girlfriend had gone to work and without realising her mother had come round early before the girlfriend left and if her mother caught u jacking off and u came on her mother's tits after having a bit of a laugh about it? After the shock of it first of all LOL.

Reviews

Talking

Il gladly fuck all of your sisters and sister in laws.il even fuck your mothers if yous want> pm me
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTUD View Post
    What if u were having a wank one morning after the girlfriend had gone to work and without realising her mother had come round early before the girlfriend left and if her mother caught u jacking off and u came on her mother's tits after having a bit of a laugh about it? After the shock of it first of all LOL.
    I got lost in this haze of madness and poor punctuation....

Ok let me explain LOL. About 8 or 10 months ago i got up at about 8.30am for work (which was at 10). Girlfriend had gone out for work before i got up. She told me the evening before that her mother was coming round that day (because we have a little dog who wasn't feeling very well and the mother was going to take him to the vet that day and look after him in the house for a few hours till one of us got home that evening). I ofcourse didn't know her mother had been in the house that early, so i woke up, put on the radio, had a hard-on and decided to wank it off before i went for a shower. Went into the toilet to get the water ready but took my lad in my hand and started going at it, as u do. Her mother came up to use the toilet, frightened the shit of me, there's me with my cock in my hand jacking off as hard as i could, nearing the cum shot, she opened the door and screamed ''Ooohh!! Oh My God!! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, oh God''. I said 'No no, i'm sorry.wait, i'll be out in a minute', Kept on pulling myself as i wasn't missing the moneyshot for anybody. She came back in and said 'well actually u'll need a place to empty that stuff won't u so ....here u go..' She opened her blouse by a few buttons and pushed her tits up a bit, cleavage, and there i was spunking away on her big 57 year old bouncy jugs. She got a few tissues and wiped it off with a smile on her face, but i had the bigger smile LOL. I didn't know what to say after that, she just said 'hope u enjoyed that.' 'Hope (the daughters name) doesn't catch u doing that cos some girls don't like their men wanking'. We had breakfast together in the kitchen, as if nothing had happened. Gave her a slap on the arse and grabbed a quick feel of her tits going out the door later but that was the height of it. Her husband is a bit of hardy fucker, well he seems that way, so needless to say nothing like that has ever happened between us since, but it still gives me great thoughts every time i'm jacking myself off. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it now. LOL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTUD View Post
    Ok let me explain LOL. About 8 or 10 months ago i got up at about 8.30am for work (which was at 10). Girlfriend had gone out for work before i got up. She told me the evening before that her mother was coming round that day (because we have a little dog who wasn't feeling very well and the mother was going to take him to the vet that day and look after him in the house for a few hours till one of us got home that evening). I ofcourse didn't know her mother had been in the house that early, so i woke up, put on the radio, had a hard-on and decided to wank it off before i went for a shower. Went into the toilet to get the water ready but took my lad in my hand and started going at it, as u do. Her mother came up to use the toilet, frightened the shit of me, there's me with my cock in my hand jacking off as hard as i could, nearing the cum shot, she opened the door and screamed ''Ooohh!! Oh My God!! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, oh God''. I said 'No no, i'm sorry.wait, i'll be out in a minute', Kept on pulling myself as i wasn't missing the moneyshot for anybody. She came back in and said 'well actually u'll need a place to empty that stuff won't u so ....here u go..' She opened her blouse by a few buttons and pushed her tits up a bit, cleavage, and there i was spunking away on her big 57 year old bouncy jugs. She got a few tissues and wiped it off with a smile on her face, but i had the bigger smile LOL. I didn't know what to say after that, she just said 'hope u enjoyed that.' 'Hope (the daughters name) doesn't catch u doing that cos some girls don't like their men wanking'. We had breakfast together in the kitchen, as if nothing had happened. Gave her a slap on the arse and grabbed a quick feel of her tits going out the door later but that was the height of it. Her husband is a bit of hardy fucker, well he seems that way, so needless to say nothing like that has ever happened between us since, but it still gives me great thoughts every time i'm jacking myself off. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it now. LOL.

yes indeed, one of the best fictitious shorts I have read for a long time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by superstud View Post
    ok let me explain lol. About 8 or 10 months ago i got up at about 8.30am for work (which was at 10). Girlfriend had gone out for work before i got up. She told me the evening before that her mother was coming round that day (because we have a little dog who wasn't feeling very well and the mother was going to take him to the vet that day and look after him in the house for a few hours till one of us got home that evening). I ofcourse didn't know her mother had been in the house that early, so i woke up, put on the radio, had a hard-on and decided to wank it off before i went for a shower. Went into the toilet to get the water ready but took my lad in my hand and started going at it, as u do. Her mother came up to use the toilet, frightened the shit of me, there's me with my cock in my hand jacking off as hard as i could, nearing the cum shot, she opened the door and screamed ''ooohh!! Oh my god!! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, oh god''. I said 'no no, i'm sorry.wait, i'll be out in a minute', kept on pulling myself as i wasn't missing the moneyshot for anybody. She came back in and said 'well actually u'll need a place to empty that stuff won't u so ....here u go..' she opened her blouse by a few buttons and pushed her tits up a bit, cleavage, and there i was spunking away on her big 57 year old bouncy jugs. She got a few tissues and wiped it off with a smile on her face, but i had the bigger smile lol. I didn't know what to say after that, she just said 'hope u enjoyed that.' 'hope (the daughters name) doesn't catch u doing that cos some girls don't like their men wanking'. We had breakfast together in the kitchen, as if nothing had happened. Gave her a slap on the arse and grabbed a quick feel of her tits going out the door later but that was the height of it. Her husband is a bit of hardy fucker, well he seems that way, so needless to say nothing like that has ever happened between us since, but it still gives me great thoughts every time i'm jacking myself off. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it now. Lol.
    your not going to try pass this of as fact are you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    your not going to try pass this of as fact are you
    lol, dude, he is delusional

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    lol, dude, he is delusional
    dont laugh man,there cud be something really wrong with him

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast