Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Drink, feck, girls

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default Drink, feck, girls

    Can I throw a general question out there?

    Does anybody after a night of drinking wake up the next day as horny as hell?

    Because of the bank holiday weekend, I have frequented taverns a lot. The next morning I have a boner that would you could bait cattle with and would get up on a cracked plate I'm that horny.

    Does the alcohol in your bloodstream mix with your testosrene causing this?
    Last edited by Fran Tick; 26-10-09 at 11:45. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Its called being a man

    Your always supposed to feel horny

    Although you musnt of been drinking loads if your in the mood to screw around.

    YouTube - Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk to Fuck
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Can I throw a general question out there?

    Does anybody after a night of drinking wake up the next day as horny as hell?

    Because of the bank holiday weekend, I have frequented taverns a lot. The next morning I have a boner that would you could bait cattle with and would get up on a cracked plate I'm that horny.

    Does the alcohol in your bloodstream mix with your testosrene causing this?
    Even if I haven't been out on the piss, I would be disappointed if I didn't wake up with a hard-on.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Can I throw a general question out there?

    Does anybody after a night of drinking wake up the next day as horny as hell?

    Because of the bank holiday weekend, I have frequented taverns a lot. The next morning I have a boner that would you could bait cattle with and would get up on a cracked plate I'm that horny.

    Does the alcohol in your bloodstream mix with your testosrene causing this?
    ya thats a common thing alcohol prohibits serum testosterone that stuff is one of the main causes of sexual desire when these levels get low your brain kicks in to produce extra & u wake up horny

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Its called being a man

    Your always supposed to feel horny

    Although you musnt of been drinking loads if your in the mood to screw around.

    YouTube - Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk to Fuck
    One of my favourite tunes. I screwed around on the hangover horn and then started drinking.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    i always have a hard on when i wake up in the morning and it dosen't matter if i have been drinking or not the one eyed milk man always wakes me up its just a pity i dont have a girl beside me i have to get up and drive to dublin to go on the prowel i love escorts

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    i wake up every morning hard as nails
    but had been out wednesday night with this girl, woke up thursday morning hard as nails, she said oh somebody is awake and she was happy to make sure the boss was happy!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,708
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i wake up every morning hard as nails
    but had been out wednesday night with this girl, woke up thursday morning hard as nails, she said oh somebody is awake and she was happy to make sure the boss was happy!
    You lucky bollicks
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    You lucky bollicks
    very, very lucky, mate!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •