Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: best ride

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    once more you have excelled in the "pun" department.. i would like to state that i do liking the deepest of throat, and also have a penchant for being verbally abused whilst working.. especially from someone more senior than myself, which is actually impossible, as im my own boss!
    there is NOBODY more senior than you, full stop? What about President Mugabe?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    there is NOBODY more senior than you, full stop? What about President Mugabe?
    i bow to his superiority, having said that, he doesnt visit Cork that much, so i stand by my last statement.. giggle chortle,guffaw

Blog Entries

i bow to his superiority, having said that, he doesnt visit Cork that much, so i stand by my last statement.. giggle chortle,guffaw
    his wife is a right battleaxe, I for one would love to throw a fuck into her.

Reviews

his wife is a right battleaxe, I for one would love to throw a fuck into her.
    i should like to penetrate her A hole.. then laugh at her after i had shot my bolt

Blog Entries

i should like to penetrate her A hole.. then laugh at her after i had shot my bolt
    I should sooner ride a hole in the wall that get up on her.

Reviews

I should sooner ride a hole in the wall that get up on her.
    i should like to fill her boots with custard after making the sweetest of love to her

Blog Entries

i should like to fill her boots with custard after making the sweetest of love to her
    I'd like to 'Tango' that bitch ala the orange man that was famed for ganning around and giving unsuspecting soft drink consumers the wake up call of their lives.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234