Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you hate about yourself?

Blog Entries

Default hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    nope no worms either LOL

Next ill be nuetered,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post

has to be my massive cock.....it no fun carrying around 15inches all day every day....sometimes i envy people with avarage size cocks
    Must be an awfull weight on your shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I hate that I have very little testosterone,
    How do you know if you have little testosterone?? (Genuine question BTW)
    * I can't really grow hair at the side of my face. It's all down the center, although very recently I've seen little bits of hair at the sides of my face. Maybe the supplements are working.
    * My voice isn't deep at all, I think this might be getting better as well.
    * My arms are like twigs as I've said before, I think you could call them deformed. No matter how fat I got, I'd still have the arms of a 14 year old anorexic girl's dreams. The fat goes to my belly and lower legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Do you lift weights?
    No, I've been tempted to get weights however I can't see what I'd be doing in primitive times that would get me to do that. Maybe I will get them...

I read that exercising strong and hard is good as well, but again, I'm not sure how that would work in paleolithic times. So I usually just walk and just use my arms for normal stuff like lifting books and things, I also use my arms to support myself sometimes since I try not to have my back against anything while sitting.
    Last edited by luther; 25-10-09 at 21:28. Reason: fixing quote

* I can't really grow hair at the side of my face. It's all down the center, although very recently I've seen little bits of hair at the sides of my face. Maybe the supplements are working.
    * My arms are like twigs as I've said before, I think you could call them deformed. No matter how fat I got, I'd still have the arms of a 14 year old anorexic girl's dreams. The fat goes to my belly and lower legs.

Puberty will come along and sort most of this out for you
    Last edited by luther; 25-10-09 at 21:29. Reason: fixing quote

Reviews

Are you taking the piss

No wonder you have taken to sexual intercourse with the household pets

You would think all the wanking would have built up some muscle on those arms
    Last edited by luther; 25-10-09 at 21:29. Reason: fixing quote
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

Are you taking the piss

No wonder you have taken to sexual intercourse with the household pets

You would think all the wanking would have built up some muscle on those arms
    Ha Ha, I think there has been a typo, it has me being the original poster LOL

Blog Entries

Default Well

I can't really grow hair at the side of my face. It's all down the center, although very recently I've seen little bits of hair at the sides of my face. Maybe the supplements are working.

A myth.I know guys that grow hair way faster than me and i reckon my test levels would be way higher than theirs.

My voice isn't deep at all, I think this might be getting better as well.

Again this mighnt mean anything either.

My arms are like twigs as I've said before, I think you could call them deformed. No matter how fat I got, I'd still have the arms of a 14 year old anorexic girl's dreams. The fat goes to my belly and lower legs.

There are plenty of guys around with arms like twigs yet have high test levels.If you want to build your arms up a bit do push ups and chin ups at home.Do three sets each of as many as you can do.(get a doorway chin up bar).The weight going to your lower legs is bullshit.Your thighs will gain fat before your lower legs.If not i would sign up for an experiment of some sort and make a fortune.

By the way,sprinting really increases test levels.For further info contact E-Is sprinting experts of Luther or Ber.

they take it in their stride,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 25-10-09 at 20:36.

That's a mistake from the message board system.

I can wank 3-4 times in the day if I want, maybe even more, no problems there. It's just I have a lack of testosterone I'm hoping to make up.

I can't really grow hair at the side of my face. It's all down the center, although very recently I've seen little bits of hair at the sides of my face. Maybe the supplements are working.

A myth.I know guys that grow hair way faster than me and i reckon my test levels would be way higher than theirs.
    Really? I never knew that. I have my suspicions...

My voice isn't deep at all, I think this might be getting better as well.

Again this mighnt mean anything either.
    Okay, name a guy with a very deep voice and yet little facial hair or with loads of hair everywhere and a very non-deep voice.

There are plenty of guys around with arms like twigs yet have high test levels.If you want to build your arms up a bit do push ups and chin ups at home.Do three sets each of as many as you can do.(get a doorway chin up bar).The weight going to your lower legs is bullshit.Your thighs will gain fat before your lower legs.If not i would sign up for an experiment of some sort and make a fortune.
    WRONG. My thighs have very little fat on them, but my lower legs have a fair bit. It's a known problem with some people. Even my ankles are fairly skinny, but it goes around my calves.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 25-10-09 at 20:40.

Reviews

sorry anon i think it was the way nicegirls replied
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

nicegirls must be that half samoan / half tongalese guy off the radio add

nbt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast