Thread: ***check out my extended working hours***

Talking ***check out my extended working hours***

Dear Gentlemen, yours Anna is hornier than normally these days ( if possible ) which means she cannot get enough cock, thus there is extended availability, so hopefully eventually someone will satisfy me hunger! Gosh, I'm all wet just writing this...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Dear Gentlemen, yours Anna is hornier than normally these days ( if possible ) which means she cannot get enough cock, thus there is extended availability, so hopefully eventually someone will satisfy me hunger! Gosh, I'm all wet just writing this...
    Come down to Cork sometime soon Anna and I guarantee that you will get plenty of clients who will more than satisfy you.
    The Truth is out there.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Come down to Cork sometime soon Anna and I guarantee that you will get plenty of clients who will more than satisfy you.
    I'm coming to Cork very soon... What if I dont get enough clients to satisfy me? Will you come every day to make up for it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I'm coming to Cork very soon... What if I dont get enough clients to satisfy me? Will you come every day to make up for it?
    Im sure we could come to some arrangement.
    The Truth is out there.