Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any advice for me

Default any advice for me

hi
    straight guy here but recently being very interested in ts girl's can anybody recommend one as a lot of them look great very nervous so wanna pick the right one....thanks in advace for any help

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by trobbin View Post
    hi
    straight guy here but recently being very interested in ts girl's can anybody recommend one as a lot of them look great very nervous so wanna pick the right one....thanks in advace for any help
    eh welcome to the boards,interestin topic for your first ever post.most people just say hello or sumtin
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Hi. I was just like you till I met Lauren last night. She is brilliant. See her reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    eh welcome to the boards,interestin topic for your first ever post.most people just say hello or sumtin
    thanks for the welcome....i know first post an all' but thats what i wanted to ask im on the site a while i just didnt register all info appricated

Reviews

Default Ac/dc ?

hi
    Straight guy you say ? ---- don`t think so, a TS has a PENIS, hence inherently is a male , you want
    to engage in Sexual Acts with a MALE ! ---- That definitely aint STRAIGHT , morelike BENT ,

Reviews

You might also try posting a message in the TS/TV section of the boards. I only know one other TS fancier on the boards, so I think the community might be quite small, but good luck with your search anyway!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You might also try posting a message in the TS/TV section of the boards. I only know one other TS fancier on the boards, so I think the community might be quite small, but good luck with your search anyway!
    No there are a couple of them around just not all are as open about it as Ric. I presume he should read the reviews see the other TS punters and maybe contact them for advice.

I agree that it is stupid to describe yourself as straight you are looking for cock bi or bi curious but not straight. Although perhaps you mean your sexual experience up to now has been straight.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

hi

This line is also straight lmao..

Reviews

so did you get rode or what????
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    so did you get rode or what????
    hahahahaha WD needs closure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast