Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Michael who?????????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Michael who?????????

    I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

    Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

    maybe they sold out to Lisbon,who knows,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 21-10-09 at 18:43. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

    Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

    maybe they sold out to Lisbon,who knows,
    Westside.
    Yeah those people should only listen to Michael jackson for the rest of their lives and they should be forced to wear Thriller tshirts just so no one can be under the illusion that they have forgotten about MJ
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Wink Specially dedicated to you Westie

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

    Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

    maybe they sold out to Lisbon,who knows,
    Westside.
    YouTube - Michael Jacksonīs This Is It EXTENDED WHY WHY CLIP EXTENDED 2nd PENGUIN MOVE! at 1:28 CONFIRMED
    The Truth is out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have a confession to make.I love proving ppl wrong espeicially when theres a few hundred thousand of them.

    Not long ago Michael Jackson dies and the whole place was going ape.Thriller ,Beat it all over the radios and everyone became a Jackson fan.Now?Where are they?Apart from a few hardcore fans who quietly listen to his music (i dont ,cant stand it) the rest of all of these great worshippers have gone very quiet.

    maybe they sold out to Lisbon,who knows,
    Westside.
    how have you been proved right? your argument is poor.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    how have you been proved right? your argument is poor.
    West has worked it out in his head and the little voice said you are right west they have all forgotten MJ.
    That is all the proof that west needs.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default It is

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    how have you been proved right? your argument is poor.
    i must look to the intellectual fraternity here.The ones who cant log in right.

    rocket science meets E-I,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Im not clicking on that

    i like Dirty Diana and Billie Jean.

    i live through those,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,051
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    West has worked it out in his head and the little voice said you are right west they have all forgotten MJ.
    That is all the proof that west needs.
    I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but it seems West has just succumbed to the media circus that ruins every celebrity event. I too am bored of such things, I would never say I proved a couple of thousand people wrong though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    West has worked it out in his head and the little voice said you are right west they have all forgotten MJ.
    That is all the proof that west needs.
    He isnt on papers,in the news,on the radio etc.Wait until his doc gets charged for doing something because of Jacksons own stupidity and insistance.

    then it will be all Jackson again,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Beats Katie Proce any day of the week though

    Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, but it seems West has just succumbed to the media circus that ruins every celebrity event. I too am bored of such things, I would never say I proved a couple of thousand people wrong though.
    i didnt even know the fools name and no do despite not having read anything about her.Every mag cover i saw had Jordan this and Katie that and Pete this and that.

    you wouldnt put them on countdown,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •