Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a load of horseshit.

Blog Entries

Default What a load of horseshit.

Since when did admitting your gay become a brave thing to do?I call it sensible.No point in hiding the fact and expecting to love a happy life.Apparently its an extreamly brave thing to do nowadays.This is 2009 for god sake.A time when everything is accepted.

thats horseshit,
    Westside.

Reviews

seems to me that being gay seems more about getting publicity for yourself than anything else look at the Cork goalkeeper he admits in his autobiography() he likes it up the jacksie who cares?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Since when did admitting your gay become a brave thing to do?I call it sensible.No point in hiding the fact and expecting to love a happy life.Apparently its an extreamly brave thing to do nowadays.This is 2009 for god sake.A time when everything is accepted.

thats horseshit,
    Westside.
    Come on get out of the closet west be brave we will all still love you..

(Apologies to blankmann for mentioning the whole gay thing again its just my homophobia)
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default We will win the All Ireland for good now

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    seems to me that being gay seems more about getting publicity for yourself than anything else look at the Cork goalkeeper he admits in his autobiography() he likes it up the jacksie who cares?
    no fear of anyone throwing their ball in his direction eh?

In any event, whats so brave about this?Whats so brave about someone saying their gay espeically when they know that they will get support.

Brave to me is saving someone from a burning building or a rapid river.Like Ken The Fireman.Hes brave.

Im gay ,im brave, nope,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Actually i was at a party years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Come on get out of the closet west be brave we will all still love you..

(Apologies to blankmann for mentioning the whole gay thing again its just my homophobia)
    and a guy that i know and myself went hiding ina cupboard because a certain girl arrived at the party.In any event the cupboard fell over and it landed on the doors and we couldnt get out.A guy came in later and found the two of us in the cupboard.We still laugh about it today.

that was funny shite,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Saying that you're gay is away of getting attention, maybe it was shock-inducing ten years ago, but it's rather boring,so lame that people can get more attention by annoucing to friends and family memebers that their straight. I'm sorry, but the whole 'Im gay' shit is soooo over!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    and a guy that i know and myself went hiding ina cupboard because a certain girl arrived at the party.In any event the cupboard fell over and it landed on the doors and we couldnt get out.A guy came in later and found the two of us in the cupboard.We still laugh about it today.

that was funny shite,
    Westside.
    Where did the guy in the cupboard cum.

Sorry but seems like a likely story me and my friend were hiding from a girl when the cupboard fell over and in the fall his cock slipped into my anus. I'm not buying it..

Reviews

If we live in such an equal society then sexuality should not come into the equation & someones sexuality should not be a reason for a front page exclusive Oh yes yer mans autobiography will be on sale next week

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Saying that you're gay is away of getting attention, maybe it was shock-inducing ten years ago, but it's rather boring,so lame that people can get more attention by annoucing to friends and family memebers that their straight. I'm sorry, but the whole 'Im gay' shit is soooo over!
    Unless of course you actually are gay presumably it is ok to tell people or is that over as well???

Blog Entries

Default It was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Where did the guy in the cupboard cum.

Sorry but seems like a likely story me and my friend were hiding from a girl when the cupboard fell over and in the fall his cock slipped into my anus. I'm not buying it..
    we couldnt get out.There wasnt room for any anus.Broke the handles though.

god the memories,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast