Thread: A shiver down my spine

Reviews

Default A shiver down my spine

Ever hear stories that actually make the hairs on the back of your neck stand.heard one on the radio yesterday on my way home.id say a few of you here seen it in the paper this morning,god i nearly shed a tear listenin.

Fire brigade in tyrone recieved a call from a 13 year old girl saying "come quick help me im burning".fuck me i thought thts horrible,then the firemen that responed to the call reported that when the arrived to the scene they found the body of the girl with the phone pressed to her face and a set of roseary beads in the other hand.the poor girl was actually on fire while making the call.turns out her father started the fire and was also a previously convicted peado.this one really shook me,horrible
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Default Yep its on papers this morning

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Ever hear stories that actually make the hairs on the back of your neck stand.heard one on the radio yesterday on my way home.id say a few of you here seen it in the paper this morning,god i nearly shed a tear listenin.

Fire brigade in tyrone recieved a call from a 13 year old girl saying "come quick help me im burning".fuck me i thought thts horrible,then the firemen that responed to the call reported that when the arrived to the scene they found the body of the girl with the phone pressed to her face and a set of roseary beads in the other hand.the poor girl was actually on fire while making the call.turns out her father started the fire and was also a previously convicted peado.this one really shook me,horrible
    If her father was a paedo she is better off and safer where she is now.You would think if someone was sick enough to take their childs life that they would at least have the balls to do it quick and painless like a gun or simliar.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post
    if her father was a paedo she is better off and safer where she is now.you would think if someone was sick enough to take their childs life that they would at least have the balls to do it quick and painless like a gun or simliar.

Westside.
    crazy world man,think it said it was a family of six.all burnt alive
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Not a shiver, just a tear, god love her and hold her tight

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If God did love her, how did this happen

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dumbledore View Post
    If God did love her, how did this happen
    Don't believe myself but in situations like these I like to hope!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    your right mate, it brings a tear and a lump in my throat when i read it this morning!

how the fuck can that evil father do that to his own family, what is happening out there

there is some seriously sick people out there! that should be hanged not locked up for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    your right mate, it brings a tear and a lump in my throat when i read it this morning!

how the fuck can that evil father do that to his own family, what is happening out there

there is some seriously sick people out there! that should be hanged not locked up for a few years
    If this bastard was a convicted pedo. why was he left live in a house with 5 children. Both North and South Gov. Departments have a lot to answer for when it comes to child welfare.