Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Benitez - GO NOW

Reviews

Default Benitez - GO NOW

Liverpool slipped to their 4th defeat in a row lastnite awful defending Fergie will put the final nail in his coffin on Sunday...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Liverpool slipped to their 4th defeat in a row lastnite awful defending Fergie will put the final nail in his coffin on Sunday...

Put the beachball in charge.......he cant do any worse

nbt

Reviews

Wink no keep him!

i think benitez is doing a great job ep, at least when hes in charge, fergie doesnt have to worry about any treat from liverpool

but i think its time he went, every year liverpool are going backwards, there making no progress at all!

Blog Entries

Wink couldnt agree more...... ;-)

Looking forward to that game ;-)

Blog Entries

Talking

liverpool slipped to their 4th defeat in a row lastnite awful defending fergie will put the final nail in his coffin on sunday...
    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    put the beachball in charge.......he cant do any worse:d

nbt

pmsl :d:d:d:d:d

Reviews

Reviews

I hope he stays that way Liverpool won't be a threat for the title

I don't think he will go. They will beat Utd on Sunday. I can't see them losing 5 games in a row. It'll be enough to save his job yet again. Liverpool are what Arsenal were last year. You will hear all the pundits saying now no trophy since 2006. He has to go. Carraghers past it. Without Torres and Gerrard their very ordinary.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Pool rely too much on Torres & Gerrard bad signings (Ngog) he had to sell good players to balance the books there is no strength in depth in this team have a big bet on Utd to do them at Anfield on Sunday

Reviews

Thumbs up

sure you seen that last night and against sunderland, when Torres and Gerrard are not playing liverpool look short ov ideas and world class players who can fill in for them, they have to many fringe players and not squad players who can come in and not disrupt the team!

but i think the man utd game is the game liverpool need right now, i have a feeling if Gerrard and Torres play i think they will beat us, theres no better motivation for liverpool than to beat utd, and we arent playing to well ourselves at the moment, but if the 2 lads are out, then utd will get a result, and owen to score the winner in front ov the kop!

Blog Entries

liverpool will probably beat man utd on sunday, that's just the way things go, incidentally, everything went arse about face for Benitez when he grew that stupid facial hair

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast