Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: What's the norm if you see an escort out n about

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    842
    Reviews
    1

    Default What's the norm if you see an escort out n about

    Just wondering about this. I was in a well known nightclub last week, entertaining some clients when I saw 2 escorts, both of whom I had visited. Made eye contact and sent them over a bottle of champagne, but they did a quick exit. I did not mean to cause any embarrassment so girls if you read this my apologies but what is the norm in this situation, just ignore??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking

    i would say so mate, i no you were kind in your jester to send them a drink, but there out ov work and living there private lifes, the last thing they want is a client swinging out ov them or people in the club finding out who there are, not that your going to broadcast to everyone that you seen these ladies as escorts, but how do they not no you have told your clients who they are, best just to ignore them and next time you go to see her compliment how good looking she was in the club that nite!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i would say so mate, i no you were kind in your jester to send them a drink, but there out ov work and living there private lifes, the last thing they want is a client swinging out ov them or people in the club finding out who there are, not that your going to broadcast to everyone that you seen these ladies as escorts, but how do they not no you have told your clients who they are, best just to ignore them and next time you go to see her compliment how good looking she was in the club that nite!
    Spot on, ignore and respect there privacy as they would yours if they saw you out and about, a glancing smile maybe and I mean maybe if you are both alone while passing on the street!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default

    It can sound a bit weird so see someone that you know and ignore it.
    But most people I believe would prefer to ignore and pretend that never saw that person before. It is safer for both parts.
    Remember that some clients have relationships and somes escorts (me )hang out with friends that don't know about the business.
    Of course some people wouldn't mind saying hello, but just in case, it is better to be discreet.
    ************NO LONGER PROVIDING ESCORT SERVICE**********************

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    842
    Reviews
    1

    Default Thanks

    Thanks for the feedback. I would never have gone over to them or discussed them with my clients. I just discreetly ordered them a bottle of champers but I can appreciate what you are saying so in future I'll just admire and ignore!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default Ignore !!

    If an escort or indeed any girl sent a client over a drink and he was with family or wife etc how do you think his wife would feel and more importantly how would he find a way to explain why this stunning lass sent him a drink
    As others have said its best policy to ignore that way there are no uncomfortable situations for both escort and client.

    Elle x

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Wouldnt take it personally

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Just wondering about this. I was in a well known nightclub last week, entertaining some clients when I saw 2 escorts, both of whom I had visited. Made eye contact and sent them over a bottle of champagne, but they did a quick exit. I did not mean to cause any embarrassment so girls if you read this my apologies but what is the norm in this situation, just ignore??
    but it would let any contact come from the girls not the other way around.If an escort feels the need to talk to you then thats fine but the other way around you could put the girl on the spot abit.

    go up to the dj and tell him,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 20-10-09 at 12:57.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    as they would yours if they saw you out and about,
    was on Oliver Plunkett st around a forthnight ago and bumped into this girl that used to work in the business.We spoke for while and then she gave me her number.You wouldnt mind but when we were going our ways she laughed and said pretty loud."you still take too long to cum" and walked off.

    In a packed st in broad daylight.Didnt bother me though.I just looked at the guy next to me.

    Come to think of it must text her,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    was on Oliver Plunkett st around a forthnight ago and bumped into this girl that used to work in the business.We spoke for while and then she gave me her number.You wouldnt mind but when we were going our ways she laughed and said pretty loud."you still take too long to cum" and walked off.

    In a packed st in broad daylight.Didnt bother me though.I just looked at the guy next to me.

    Come to think of it must text her,
    Westside.

    Brilliant
    ************NO LONGER PROVIDING ESCORT SERVICE**********************

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    was on Oliver Plunkett st around a forthnight ago and bumped into this girl that used to work in the business.We spoke for while and then she gave me her number.You wouldnt mind but when we were going our ways she laughed and said pretty loud."you still take too long to cum" and walked off.

    In a packed st in broad daylight.Didnt bother me though.I just looked at the guy next to me.

    Come to think of it must text her,
    Westside.
    can you pm me her number! ha!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •