right im going to throw this question out there to the lads and ladies! would like honest opinions!

designer names v cheaper brands, regarding clothes for men?

i was in dublin yesterday, and brought 2 pairs ov armani jeans for over 350euro, when my sister came around last night, she asked what was in the brown thomas bag i said 2 pairs ov jeans, she said give us a look and when she seen the price she said are you fucking crazy but thats just you!

so what im asking is , i think i have this thing when it comes to buying clothes, if it dosent have a designer label on then i wont buy it simple as that, i think it goes back to my time in manchester, maybe the lads who go over to manchester and liverpool and watch the football matches, will vouch for this, is some parts ov these cities you need to be really smartly dressed or you just dont get in to some places!

i go to dublin 2 or 3 times a year and buy some clothes, as we dont have the brands i like in wexford,
it has to be a top label, ie, armani, hugo boss, gant, ralph lauren, ted baker, paul smith etc, or i just wont wear it, my sister says you get the same stuff in pennys or dunnes for far less than you pay for 1 pair ov jeans!

so lads when it comes to buying clothes do you look for designer brands or do you just buy what looks nice regardless of what name it is?

or ladies do you like your man to be well dressed in designer gear, or again you dont care what brand as long as he looks good in it?