Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: why do women settle for bastards

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    Because in real life bastards are the only men who approach me, never the men I am attracted to.
    how do you know that they know you are attracted to them?Some guys just mightn't realise you like them.

just a thought,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    how do you know that they know you are attracted to them?Some guys just mightn't realise you like them.

just a thought,
    Westside.
    hit the nail on the head there matey.

and another thing ladies, you should remember that things just ain't the same for gangstas....

Blog Entries

Default Another thing

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    hit the nail on the head there matey.

and another thing ladies, you should remember that things just ain't the same for gangstas....
    I think this whole thing of the man having to approach the woman first actually damages the womans chance in alot of cases.If a woman likes a guy enough she should put her pride in her pocket and talk to him.

Another thing i think that does a lot of damage to both parties but men more than women is talking about obvious enough stuff.If you tell a good looking woman that she is great looking then guess what?Your just another of those 100,000 guys that told her the same thing.Even though its nice giving a person a compliment ,telling them something they are tired of hearing or telling them the obvious makes for retarded conversation.She is probably sick of hearing it too.

Westside.

Default go on.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    Because in real life bastards are the only men who approach me, never the men I am attracted to.
    there is no harm in you approaching a man you are attracted too!
    you just might get lucky

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567