Thread: honey moon

Reviews

Default honey moon

a man and his wife go to their honey moon hotel for their 25th anniversary.as the couple reflected on that magical evening 25years ago,the wife asks the husband"when you first saw my naked body in front of you,what was going through your mind"?"the husband replied,"all i wanted to do was fuck your brains out and suck your tits dry,then as the wife undressed,she asked what are you thinking now?he replied it looks as if i did a pretty good job

Reviews

A husband and wife arrive at a hotel on their honeymoon night. The receptionist asked them "have you any reservations?". The husband replies "yeah, she won't take it up the ass".

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    A husband and wife arrive at a hotel on their honeymoon night. The receptionist asked them "have you any reservations?". The husband replies "yeah, she won't take it up the ass".
    brilliant

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    a man and his wife go to their honey moon hotel for their 25th anniversary.as the couple reflected on that magical evening 25years ago,the wife asks the husband"when you first saw my naked body in front of you,what was going through your mind"?"the husband replied,"all i wanted to do was fuck your brains out and suck your tits dry,then as the wife undressed,she asked what are you thinking now?he replied it looks as if i did a pretty good job
    Excellent.
    Once a prick - always a prick.