Thread: Dublin 1 last day to vist Mistress Maisie

Thumbs up Dublin 1 last day to vist Mistress Maisie

Hi guys if you didnt get the chance to meet up with me yet this is your last chance till end of November, so catch me if you can or make sure you book in advance before I come over before Christmas, as I am already taking bookings to many guys Christmas presents to themselves.LOL And what a lovely treat I be having.

If you dont catch me this time, look forward to hooking up in the near future.

AND A VERY BIG THANKS, to Limerick, Clare, Portloaise, Belfast, and Dublin for all the fun and games we shared, its even left me with a lot of wanking matirial to take back to London with me.

Dont forget where to find my tour dates before they on here, just call my mobile phone next week and my tour dates with be there.

Hugs X's and lots of gaint cuddles for now.

Mistress Maisie

Default OOooooopppp's

Opps! forgot to mention I will only be in Dublin today till 6pm. But for those who have missed me or fancy a change I have a friend who will be working in Dublin till 12noon tomorrow. just text me and will text you her telephone number.

Mistress Maisie

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Maisie View Post
    Hi guys if you didnt get the chance to meet up with me yet this is your last chance till end of November, so catch me if you can or make sure you book in advance before I come over before Christmas, as I am already taking bookings to many guys Christmas presents to themselves.LOL And what a lovely treat I be having.

If you dont catch me this time, look forward to hooking up in the near future.

AND A VERY BIG THANKS, to Limerick, Clare, Portloaise, Belfast, and Dublin for all the fun and games we shared, its even left me with a lot of wanking matirial to take back to London with me.

Dont forget where to find my tour dates before they on here, just call my mobile phone next week and my tour dates with be there.

Hugs X's and lots of gaint cuddles for now.

Mistress Maisie