Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Article: how a call girl can earn far more by actually working far less

  1. #1

    Post Article: how a call girl can earn far more by actually working far less


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    errm... this is all nonsense.

    Throughout history, it has invariably been easier to be male than female. Yes, this is an overgeneralisation and yes, there are exceptions, but by any important measure, women have had it rougher than men. Even though men handled most of the warfare, hunting and brute-force labour, women had a shorter life expectancy.
    What??? Women had a shorter life expectancy??? Oh please... I severely doubt that. After a quick look online I'm near certain they literally just made that up. Being male in the past may have had its advantages, but males also were expected to do all the warfare and labour. Women didn't have to work 60+ hours a week at hard labour ruining their health, they sat at home and had a few jobs to do: cook dinner, mind the children and look pretty. The dads didn't have much to even get to know their children. One of the most disgusting and disgraceful lies propagated by the feminists is that they had it so much rougher back then. Women ALWAYS lived longer, it's biology and due to what men put themselves through... they did back then as well.

    So what's the big secret then...?

    Running a one-woman operation held several advantages, the main one being that she didn’t have to share her revenues with anyone. In the old days, Allie probably would have worked for someone like the Everleigh sisters, who paid their girls handsomely, but took enough off the top to make themselves truly rich. The internet let Allie be her own madam and accumulate the riches for herself.
    Oh fucking genius!!! Use the internet to do advertise and have your own website so you don't have to pay another site. Sweet mother of god, sometimes I wonder how some of these article-writers can manage to function at all in life.

    She felt sorry for older prostitutes who, like ageing athletes, didn’t know when to quit.
    Yes, let's insult all of the older prostitutes and "feel sorry for them". These are exactly the same people then that would complain if a male decided he preferred a younger looking girl to an older one and say how harsh and cruel that was.

    Chen had done earlier research in which monkeys were found to be altruistic. Had he just witnessed an unprompted act of monkey altruism?
    It's been known for for decades or hundreds of years that monkeys and apes are altruistic along with many other species. "Chen had done earlier research" my hole. Who is Chen, an associate professor of economics at Yale??? Not a famous primatologist or anything like that, you can be sure what Chen showed years later wasn't worth much.

    Secondly, humans never taught monkeys economics or trading or any of that shit it says in the article. Humans can't teach monkeys anything, monkeys can teach us things if we observe them properly. Modern humans are nearly all fools because of civilisation.

    Then — bam! — the two capuchins were having sex. As soon as the sex was over — it lasted about eight seconds; they’re monkeys, after all — the female brought the coin over to Chen to purchase some grapes.

    What he had seen wasn’t altruism but the first instance of monkey prostitution in the recorded history of science.
    Bullshit!

    Bonobos are known to engage in prostitution all the time. Males bring food to the females, the female turns around and they have sex. Other primates do prostitution as well if they're observed for a period of time. What they were talking about earlier was bartering, like "I'll give you my banana for your grapes"... the reason is that bartering doesn't really make sense in primates. But they "groom" and do favours, and join each other in fights and give/take food all the flipping time.

    This works perfectly well and did in humans in times past as well when we had a tribal system no doubt. The reason this can't work in humans now is because our modern, synthetic power system... it's all a mess. Nearly everything is out of sync, a bit like when you eat too much processed food. You can't just allow prostitution willy-nilly (errr... no pun intended) because a guy who's a millionaire would just take girls all the time, and as well the nuclear family system would break down. Government officials could be using your money for having sex... people get extremely passionate about such things. There'd be too much control, big corperations would take over and it would turn into slave labour. The humanity would be gone out of it. But it is just about the best, most natural thing you can possibly do with money... apart from buying food from the earth like fruit.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 18-10-09 at 05:05.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post

    Go relax have a shag youl feel better

    That's a great idea, only I've nobody to shag.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    That's a great idea, only I've nobody to shag.
    weres that blow up doll, i sold you, you didnt bite it did you, bad boy!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    weres that blow up doll, i sold you, you didnt bite it did you, bad boy!
    I gave her a lovebite and she flew out the window.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I gave her a lovebite and she flew out the window.
    rover you no bones to bite or chew on!


  7. #7

    Default

    @nicegirlsarenice

    Women mortality was much higher in the past because of complications during childbirth/pregnancy - so I wouldn't rule out the statement in the article

    regarding the prostitution thing with apes: I believe they mean perhaps the use of money here instead of goods - as yes it is known from other species they trade it against food.

    nethertheless I don't see a reason for becoming angry hree as well
    It is an article and I found an interesting one - if you see it as bollocks/nonesense thats your right but it would be a nice study as well to see how articles have an impact on nicegirlsarenice

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    [QUOTE=


    French prostitutes have created an association called A Nos Ainees - For Our Elders - for older prostitutes who still work the streets in their 70's and 80's to be able to buy a sandwiche. If life could be as simple and black and white as you perceive it.[/QUOTE]

    Mybe they should consider a career change if they cant even afford a sandwich
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Avenante View Post
    For some reason you are bitter towards women.
    That is an ad hominem attack. I am the furthest thing from being bitter towards women. Many women hate oldstyle feminists as well, would you say they're bitter towards women as well for some reason? I could say for some reason you're bitter towards men.

    Women worked very hard in the past: working in fields, pulling carts, breeding the kids, etc. They did have a shorter life expectancy since many of them died in childbirth.
    They worked but not quarter as much as men. I'm just stating this as a clear undeniable fact, I'm not trying to use it to prop men up or something. I'm not afraid to stand here and say that males worked much harder than females in times past, denying it would be ridiculous and a disgrace and a mockery of all the men who got themselves killed in war or died at 50 years old after excrutiating pain from working in the coalmines and so on. It's the FEMINISTS that try to use it as a prop up for their gender such as in this article and it's all bullshit.

    Which would you rather be back then, a male or a female? I'd wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy prefer to be a female, unless I was of the fraction composing the elite class maybe. Even then...

    French prostitutes have created an association called A Nos Ainees - For Our Elders - for older prostitutes who still work the streets in their 70's and 80's to be able to buy a sandwiche. If life could be as simple and black and white as you perceive it.
    ??? Sooo??? That's good. Did I say all prostitutes didn't like respect their elders in prostitution or something??? Of course I didn't so I don't know what you're trying to imply with that. The person who wrote the article was worse for writing it as I can understand people making mistakes in oral conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    Women mortality was much higher in the past because of complications during childbirth/pregnancy - so I wouldn't rule out the statement in the article.
    Okay. Well it says here it reached its highest in the 1800s and plummeted in the 1900s. It's not preventable like sending a man off to war or it's not like males were given significantly better care of when they got sick or anything like that, which is what might be implied from this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    regarding the prostitution thing with apes: I believe they mean perhaps the use of money here instead of goods - as yes it is known from other species they trade it against food.
    Well I can see why the image of a punter monkey giving an escort monkey a coin for sex is funny and amusing.... but it's NOT the first time the essence of it has taken place by a longshot. It would be funny as well to see the monkey giving another monkey money for food. But they're mixing up prostitution with prostitution specifically for money and IMO it's misleading.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    nethertheless I don't see a reason for becoming angry hree as well
    It is an article and I found an interesting one - if you see it as bollocks/nonesense thats your right but it would be a nice study as well to see how articles have an impact on nicegirlsarenice
    Well I think it's really misleading as to how other primates operate and how we're evolved to be. And the pomposity of it... Putting men down. Putting older prostitutes down like she was so much better than that and they "didn't know when to quit" (as if it was an objective thing instead of an opinion). All sorts of misleading things on primates, making out as if Chen was some kind of figurehead genius in primatology when he never really did anything. And most ridiculous of all the main point of the article... the idea of "cutting out the middleman", as if no girl had ever thought of that idea before. If you can find that interesting and good, then good luck to you... we're all entitled to our opinions on things.

    A lot of things do get me a bit riled up... I think people *should* get more upset and passionate and angry about things. The people who are always smiley and think they're such upstanding gentlemen always bending the knee to authority, and say everything is grand are the people WHO ARE GOING TO MEAN WE ALL DIE or endure horrible pain and suffering or our children will die from some horrible accident such as a nuclear one, or some system gone completely loopy.... such as the gradual decline into communism and leftistism of europe and the unbelievable power and corruption of pharmaceutical companies and the FDA.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 18-10-09 at 15:05.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Okay, I appreciate your post KellyCurvyBabe.

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    you need to look at both sides to make a correct decission in stead of getting angry about it, be critical dont just drag it down because you dont agree with it

    as you have to respect everyones views
    Well, I don't think the article is ever going to help any girl make more money. That's why I was calling it bad from the start... because that's what it was supposed to do, I thought it was a bit insulting to girls that it implies they wouldn't think of that but that's just me. A positive thing was that they even mentioned primates and prostitution... a negative thing was that they tried to make out it was the humans that taught them and especially Chen leading the way in primatology and saying that prostitution wasn't ever seen among primates.

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Mybe they should consider a career change if they cant even afford a sandwich
    They didn't say they were giving them the sandwiches for free, they said they had to buy the sandwich... which makes the whole thing seem a bit pointless.

    Maybe there was a special old prostitutes discount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •