======SUNDAY AND MONDAY=======

Im Silke from Germany. A charming and elegant young lady with a passion for life, romantic, warm, sensitive and emotional. Im extremly feminine and passionate in anything what i do. Im 39years old, 5feet 2inches tall, blonde hair, green eyes, 36C bust (non enhanced), dress-size 12-14 and a social smoker with what i like to think is an infectious personality.

I offer the full service of sex (Girlfriend experience, french-kissing, sex in different positions, oral on me and on you,) and i also offer the full service of domination (role-plays, anal on you with my strap-on (different sizes), we can use my big collection of toys on me or on you, rimming on me, soft bondage, foot worship, fisting, golden showers ,spanking)

I have my latexdress with me, stockings, suspenders, sexy outfits and black thigh high boots for fetish fantasies.

If you have more questions about what is not covered here, feel free to call rather than text.

Silke 085-8269624

ps: Please kindly respect the rule I don't answer any calls coming from hidden numbers, I also don't answer any text messages and land line or paid phone box. Thank you for your understanding.